Where will Lebron James play next season

Lebron Decision  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Lebron play next season?

This poll is closed to new votes

This will be an interesting off season. I have no clue where Lebron wants to play, but I am excited to find out. If I had to guess right now it would probably be the Lakers. Even though this will not happen, I would love Lebron to go to Denver. A lineup consisting of Jamal Murray, Gary Harris, Lebron James, Paul Millsap, and Nikola Jokic would be scary good. Where do you think Lebron's next stop will be?

• Plus1 1

Rockets if he wants to dominate. Spurs also will have a solid squad and Kawhai would guard the best player on the opposing team alleviating the pressure of Lebron guarding a team's best player. Spurs would just be super old but they have the cap room to do it. Houston has to get fancy to get Lebron, but it depends on if he wants to take some pay cuts again to win. 

My order is as follows:

Houston

San Antonio 

Philly

Cleveland

LA

I think LeBron knows he has one last go around at winning and that eventually(in 5 years maybe) he will start slowing down and need to hand off the reigns to other key players. Houston makes the most sense, get paid know while your prime is running out and later take a pay cut and get more stars around you. Harden can carry the load when you and CP3 rest and since he will have tons of money may take a pay cut to add another important piece to the team. Ultimately, he needs to win and win now as he will not be able to will teams to the finals in 6 years. 

Also, getting swept by the Warriors makes him want to beat them so much more now. 

On 6/9/2018 at 9:08 PM, teachercd said:

Money isn't an issue...I think he stays a Cav...it makes the most sense...He would need to win 5 in a row to be the GOAT...he knows that is not going to happen.  I don't think he cares about that.  He is staying home.  Good for him.  

I don't watch much basketball, but he clearly doesn't want to stay with the Cavs, just from watching how PO'd he was while playing with them in the playoffs. He won his home state their title so he doesn't need to feel guilty about anything. He'll go somewhere else.

I honestly dont know where Lebrons head is at. I think his legacy is important to him, but does he want that Legacy to be attached to Cleveland or winning rings.

I dont get why he would want to go to the West. Obviously Houston would give GS a run for there money but there are a lot of good teams in the West and he would get tested far more in the playoffs.

If he goes to Houston or even Boston(they would have to trade Irving).. He would have a better shot against GS than with Cleveland.

I am not sold he will leave Cleveland but for this poll I said Philly.

I really hope it's not Houston.  Though I think it would be interesting to see how that dynamic would work.  3 ball dominate players trying to co-exist.

I think he would be a great fit in Toronto.  DeRozan, Lowry and LBJ would be a great team to watch, Serge doing the dirty work down low, while still being able to be a stretch 4.  That would be a fun team.

Philly would be fun with all that young talent.  Just wonder how he would fit without having great shooters in Philly.

All I can say for sure is keep him out of LA.  DO NOT WANT HIM ON THE LAKERS.  It would just kill them for a few years.  Though I have heard rumors that the Lakers are trying to lure Paul George, which is likely, and Kwahi Leonard and LBJ to join them. IF, the Lakers could pull Kwahi, then I'd begrudgingly be OK with LBJ ruining my Lakers for a few years.

2 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

I want the Celtics to trade Irving for him, just for the schadenfreude. 

Kyrie just said he won't sign an extension with Boston.   I can see Danny moving him and getting what he can for him.  Moving him for LBJ would be hilarious  

• Plus1 1