Tre Bryant back?

I guess I am misremembering things but I thought Bryant had 'bad' knees from high school and we took a big chance on him when recruiting him but we were desperate to fiind a good RB.??   I was of the impression that his 'injury' is more just poor knee structure etc and is a lifelong problem and not a recent thing.  ?

14 hours ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

I guess I am misremembering things but I thought Bryant had 'bad' knees from high school and we took a big chance on him when recruiting him but we were desperate to fiind a good RB.??   I was of the impression that his 'injury' is more just poor knee structure etc and is a lifelong problem and not a recent thing.  ?

I would believe that.  Just look at the picture above.  Maybe its the angle but the knee to me just doesn't look like a "healthy" knee for someone of his age.  Even now when he is supposedly full go for practice.

3 hours ago, HuskerMan said:

I would believe that.  Just look at the picture above.  Maybe its the angle but the knee to me just doesn't look like a "healthy" knee for someone of his age.  Even now when he is supposedly full go for practice.

Wut

• Plus1 1

10 hours ago, Danimal said:

Surprises me he doesn't wear some type of brace. 

Knee braces help with stability, especially for a guy coming off ACL or other knee surgery. Bryant’s issues have typically been chronic knee swelling and pain, like he has arthritis in his knee. A compression style brace/cover might help him, but not a bulky brace which linemen wear. 

• Plus1 1