Who Is The Better Player? Curry or Westbrook

Curry or Westbrook  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

34 minutes ago, sho said:

That makes him a better teammate, not a better player. 

Being a better teammate is part of being a better player if you're talking about the sport of 5 on 5 team basketball.

Who's a better player - John Stockton or Vince Carter? Steve Nash or Carmelo Anthony? 

17 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Being a better teammate is part of being a better player if you're talking about the sport of 5 on 5 team basketball.

Who's a better player - John Stockton or Vince Carter? Steve Nash or Carmelo Anthony? 

3 great players to pick from, I'd take Vince and Nash.  At his prime, Nash was like Curry.   A great player, but would you take prime Nash over prime Oscar Robinson?  I'd take Robinson, he could do more.  Anthony in the NBA has been a steaming pile of dung.  And I'm not sure he's ever been steaming.  He might just be a cold pile of dung.    For me, I'd take prime Westbrook on a team of 5 versus a prime Curry, RW can just do more.    Not saying Curry isn't great, he's just a notch below.

Or better question, would you take Nash, great shooter and distributor at point or Magic.  Not nearly the shooter, more flashy passer, but just as efficient, but could also rebound and post up?  

3 hours ago, sho said:

He does put a strain...so does Klay, so does KD.   Don't tell me if you take Klay and KD off he wouldn't be the next Reggie Miller or Ray Allen, both great players, but not all time greats.  Ray and Reggie were great shooters and put a lot of strain on defenses as well, no one would argue they are top 10-15 of all time.  The difference between Reggie and Ray to Steph, Steph has another GREAT shooter and the most unguardable player in the game.    A guy like West who averages a triple double for the season, not once but twice, doing something that all time greats couldn't even fathom, that's just another level.  Just because he doesn't have the team around him to win championships, doesn't diminish that overall he's a much better player.

They were great before KD and I agree Klay is a great 3 and D player but its all about Curry. No Curry no Warriors dynasty. Can't say the same about KD and Klay just is not the alpha player.