Sign in to follow this  
Mavric

Huskers in the NFL - 2018

On 8/2/2018 at 12:40 PM, Mavric said:

Stop me if you've heard this one before....

• Plus1 1

Boy, I can't believe I fell for that "Tanner's woes are just a product of being at Tulane, get him here and look out.  Future NFL caliber QB."  At least I wasn't alone I guess.

1 minute ago, Redux said:

Boy, I can't believe I fell for that "Tanner's woes are just a product of being at Tulane, get him here and look out.  Future NFL caliber QB."  At least I wasn't alone I guess.

It's OK.  It takes some people longer than others to figure out that if they just listen to Mavric they'll be fine.  ;)

On 8/8/2018 at 4:00 PM, Redux said:

I watched a few of his Tulane games last summer.  Most of the interceptions and sacks i saw in those games were all on him - he held the ball WAY too damned long, and then ultimately forced something he shouldn't have.  I really hoped it was something that would get cleaned up, but ended up being the same guy, basically.

Cut from the roster - Reilly (Bills), Anderson (Broncos), Hoppes (Vikings), McNitt (Vikings), Givens-Price (Buccaneers)

Cut from the active roster but signed to the practice squad - Kalu (Titans), Tanner Lee (Jaguars), Valentine (Patriots), Chris Jones (cut by Lions, practice squad for Cardinals)

Placed on Injured Reserve - Sirles (Panthers), Gates (Giants), SJB (Ravens)

• Plus1 1

55 minutes ago, GSG said:

WOW. LOTS OF s#!tTY COMMENTS ON THAT TWEET

Not that Gerry was without fault but a lot of people fail to realize that his main problem was he was just fed up with Riley and Co. much sooner than almost everyone else.

• Plus1 2

Just now, Mavric said:

Not that Gerry was without fault but a lot of people fail to realize that his main problem was he was just fed up with Riley and Co. much sooner than almost everyone else.

THERE WERE COUPLE STILL SPOUTING THE "BO BRAINWASHED THEM!!!!" BULLs#!t. JUST MOVE ON PEOPLE! :lol: 

• Plus1 1

Gerry could have been an OLB for the Huskers.  It's too bad BP loved to use 6 DBs in a game (exaggerating of course :lol:)

And Jano should have been a Chicago Bear :bang