Trump: More Popular than Ever

3 hours ago, knapplc said:

Nope. Just the racist things are racist.

Trump is objectively racist. His policies are racist. His tweets - and lack thereof - are racist. His actions are racist.  Racist is as racist does. 

Trump is not analogous to "all politicians."  Pretending he is is an attempt to normalize who and what he is.  It is not normal, it is not OK, and failing to call him what he is doesn't solve the problem.

At this point, anyone supporting Trump is either actually factually in support of his racism, or too far gone into party politics to care, which then enables his racism.  Either way, there's no excuse for it.

You've cried wolf too many times Knap.  You've lost all objectivity with your hatred for DT.  Go find the new cause to be pissed about this week and feel like you are changing the world.

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, TonyStalloni said:

You've cried wolf too many times Knap.  You've lost all objectivity with your hatred for DT.  Go find the new cause to be pissed about this week and feel like you are changing the world.

So ....when a disgusting human being is president....anyone who realizes it is supposed to not say anything?

• Plus1 4
4 minutes ago, TonyStalloni said:

You're offended at me.  Not at the things Trump says and does, but at me.

Think about what you're spending time complaining about, man.

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

So ....when a disgusting human being is president....anyone who realizes it is supposed to not say anything?

Where did I say say someone can't say anything?  Disagree all you want but be civil.  Calling the president a "racist POS" is as bad as calling Obama the names you probably objected too 8 years ago.  

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

You're offended at me.  Not at the things Trump says and does, but at me.

Think about what you're spending time complaining about, man.

I don't spend hours on here each day like you.  I chose to spend my time meeting , helping and enjoying real people not hour upon hour typing hollow words at faceless people.

• Plus1 3
Just now, TonyStalloni said:

I don't spend hours on here each day like you.  I chose to spend my time meeting , helping and enjoying real people not hour upon hour typing hollow words at faceless people.

What you don't do is spend even one second denouncing a horrible human being in Trump.  But you do denounce me.

Priorities!

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, TonyStalloni said:

Calling the president a "racist POS" is as bad as

Again, you haven't one time complained about the truly awful things Trump has said - some of which I quoted in the post you're objecting to.

But you object to that post.

Your priorities give you away.  

• Plus1 1

35 minutes ago, TonyStalloni said:

I know we've been complaining about Trump for three full years, but I honestly feel like this is the worst week yet.

If you're not fighting this horrendous bulls#!t from being normalized, we have very different ideas of what makes America great. 

• Plus1 3
3 hours ago, commando said:

i have a high school senior looking at colleges.    when we find where ric is i think i will cross that school off the list if they let moonbats like him teach there.

We’ve read Rics posts, and don’t appreciate our name being associated with him. In the future,  please feel free to use dingbat, whackadoodle , ninnyhammer, or dunderhead, instead . Thanks 

Sincerely ,

“Moonbats”

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

What you don't do is spend even one second denouncing a horrible human being in Trump.  But you do denounce me.

Priorities!

Have we ever had a perfect President? I doubt I would be close friends with Donald if I knew him in person.  I tend to not care for people who need a spot light on them at all times.  I think he was the only candidate who was willing to attempt the wholesale changes needed.  Being a "nice guy" didn't get Bush one bit of respect from Democrats in his 8 years except for the few weeks after 911.

1 hour ago, TonyStalloni said:

You say the bolded as if our country being led by a racist, and creating policy based on that racism, isn't something worth of being pissed about. Like it's something for people who just like to be upset about things. People who don't care are a hell of a lot worse than the ones who do.

• Plus1 2
40 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I know we've been complaining about Trump for three full years, but I honestly feel like this is the worst week yet.

If you're not fighting this horrendous bulls#!t from being normalized, we have very different ideas of what makes America great. 

If you are talking about the new weekly distraction of the border separation, were you equally appalled when the law was created under Billy Clinton, or when Bush did the same and Obama followed suit.  Each one declaring that illegal border entries must stop and we need to get a handle on this problem. Obama had a democrat majority in both houses and did squat.