Trump: More Popular than Ever

55 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Apparently your definition of “inflammatory” is anything that you disagree with, or which runs counter to the ridiculous level of groupthink on this board. You and your ilk post 100 negative threads about Trump, calling him a racist, Nazi, evil, stupid, clueless idiot. I post a couple  of threads praising him, and you practically wet yourself in outrage over how I’m posting bait threads and inflammatory topics.

Grow up snowflake.

Saved for posterity.

• Plus1 4
3 hours ago, RedDenver said:

So you going to tell us which quotes weren't actually things Trump said?

I uave no doubt Trump has said intolerant and arguably racist things. But several things you posted aren’t even in the ballpark of being racist. It’s also unclear whether he actually said some of them.

22 hours ago, Landlord said:

He violated the Fair Housing Act not renting apartments to black people, settled with The Department of Justice, and then violated the agreement of that settlement by once again refusing to rent to black tenants. That's racist. It couldn't possibly fit the definition of racism any more clearly.

Now,

When was America not great?

What caused America to stop being great again?

What had to happen to make America great again?

At what point did America again become great?

What must we do to prevent America from falling from greatness in the future?

• Plus1 3

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I uave no doubt Trump has said intolerant and arguably racist things. But several things you posted aren’t even in the ballpark of being racist. It’s also unclear whether he actually said some of them.

So in the face of specific evidence that Trump said and did racist things, you're going with vague generalizations? Weak sauce

• Plus1 3
9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

At this point the real issue is that overt racists believe Donald Trump is one of them, and giving them clear signals that the diversity-fest is over. 

White Supremacists gave Trump's SOTU speech rave reviews. They endorsed his candidacy. Hate crime and racist speech has had a sharp uptick the past two years.

Then there's the issue of all the people who honestly don't think they're racists; they were just more comfortable back when white people weren't asked to apologize for stuff.

MAGA is pretty racist at its core, and the architects are keenly aware of that. 

That Donald Trump's words typically fall just short of overt racism is how it works. 

• Plus1 8
15 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Apparently your definition of “inflammatory” is anything that you disagree with, or which runs counter to the ridiculous level of groupthink on this board

Grow up snowflake.

in·flam·ma·to·ry
inˈflaməˌtôrē

adjective
relating to or causing inflammation of a part of the body.
synonyms:    provocative, incendiary, inflaming, inciting, agitating, stirring, rousing, provoking, fomenting, rabble-rousing, seditious, subversive, mutinous; More
(especially of speech or writing) arousing or intended to arouse angry or violent feelings.

Using derogatory terms and ad hominem attacks to describe people you disagree with sans valid, rational discussion only points to one other motive for posting--wanting to be deliberately be inflammatory and anger people (read: online trolling).

These are not the actions of a rational, sane actor. They are the actions of someone who is disturbed and needs help. 

• Plus1 2

When someone says Trumpworld sends out not-so-subtle signals to racists, this is exactly what happens.

Not only did Lewandowski prove himself a complete ass with his womp womp bit, look who's all fired up about it. I believe what they heard was "It's hilarious to mock foreigners because they're not real people anyway."

Daily Stormer is the top white supremacist safe space on the internet, by the way.

• Plus1 2