Sign in to follow this  
Mavric

2019 Season Notes

3 hours ago, GBRFAN said:

Assuming that is Frisco as in Northeast of Dallas !!!!!  

If this is Frisco as in Northeast of Dallas...then this is a third Frisco. The one down here in DFW is north/northwest of Dallas proper...

But this will be a good thing. I work right by the ballpark so I’ll definetely show up.

Just hope the team does...

I was down at the CWS this afternoon and my buddy brought up Husker baseball and how fun it was when they made it to the CWS...I have a feeling we won't see that ever again.  

I do think we will see tons of hotties down at the CWS though...

4 hours ago, VectorVictor said:

If this is Frisco as in Northeast of Dallas...then this is a third Frisco. The one down here in DFW is north/northwest of Dallas proper...

But this will be a good thing. I work right by the ballpark so I’ll definetely show up.

Just hope the team does...

Sorry i'm one of those guys that considers the entire area to be dallas - there is no Fort Worth (even thou I live closer to FW then DAL

8 hours ago, GBRFAN said:

Sorry i'm one of those guys that considers the entire area to be dallas - there is no Fort Worth (even thou I live closer to FW then DAL

I hope for your sake there aren't any folks from Ft. Worth on the boards here--those are fighting words. :D  And ever since the Cowboys and Rangers moved to Arlington, it seems like folks think Dallas geographically shifted as well, so I understand where you're coming from. 

Now, like I said, I'll be at the games, but the question is, will Erstad's team be there?

7 hours ago, VectorVictor said:

I hope for your sake there aren't any folks from Ft. Worth on the boards here--those are fighting words. :D  And ever since the Cowboys and Rangers moved to Arlington, it seems like folks think Dallas geographically shifted as well, so I understand where you're coming from. 

Now, like I said, I'll be at the games, but the question is, will Erstad's team be there?

Me too - i'll probably be drunk and passed out somewhere in left field.  Any chance to see the Skers live becomes a party - well at least it was 30 years ago (hard to remember some of those college  football day games)