Hi

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have been blocked to start new topic in recipes.  They want me to put them all in one thread and I won’t do that, I have  my reasons. I won’t list all of them but one of them is I started a new thread so it would be easier for members to see when a new recipe has been posted.  They have their reasons and I have mine.  I won’t be posting recipes on this board anymore.  It was fun while it lasted and I wish you all the best in life.

• Plus1 2

I don’t know Redux. I wanted to do what would be easier for members to see when a new recipe was posted.  It made me happy to help members try a new recipe especially when it came to game day.  I am very sad that they did that.  Not only did it hurt me but it hurts other members who want to try a new recipe.  I am very sad but it is what it is.  I will miss trying to brighten up someone’s day in here.  Hugs

• Plus1 2

Bigern is the one who messaged me and wanted me to put all recipes in one place.  Not sure if I spelled their name right.  I went to post a new recipe right after that and wasn’t able to post.  I was deeply hurt and still am.  Hope that makes them happy sigh,

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Roxy15 said:

Well I have been blocked to start new topic in recipes.  They want me to put them all in one thread and I won’t do that, I have  my reasons. I won’t list all of them but one of them is I started a new thread so it would be easier for members to see when a new recipe has been posted.  They have their reasons and I have mine.  I won’t be posting recipes on this board anymore.  It was fun while it lasted and I wish you all the best in life.

We want you to keep doing recipes hopefully the mod who did this changes their mind.

downloadfile.gif.132225bca56c23a1f79ad883f45ec3db.gif