Stanley Morgan Listed as #5 WR for 2019 NFL Draft

7 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

Not even close? looks like you base this off star rankings and not actual production. Nebraska has better receivers.

In terms of returning production, Nebraska has two guys. Two. I think it's a lot better than that because I project what guys like Tyjon and McQuitty will do, but they did nothing last year, so from neutral viewpoint they don't count.

6 minutes ago, brophog said:

In terms of returning production, Nebraska has two guys. Two. I think it's a lot better than that because I project what guys like Tyjon and McQuitty will do, but they did nothing last year, so from neutral viewpoint they don't count.

Those two have a ton of production. More than double of most of tOSU's returning starters. tOSU shouldn't even be in the top ten.

6 hours ago, Vince R. said:

Those two have a ton of production. More than double of most of tOSU's returning starters. tOSU shouldn't even be in the top ten.

It is a lot of production, but it's also understandable why a neutral party would take the number of producers into question.

• 3 weeks later...

It's never too early to start looking ahead toward the next NFL Draft. So we'll offer a quick glance at who currently would be the top players chosen, position-by-position over the next two weeks. Today, we look at the wide receivers and tight ends.

5. Stanley Morgan Jr., Nebraska

Recruiting: In November of his senior season, Morgan committed to Nebraska over Clemson, Georgia, Florida, UCLA and others. He had taken an official visit to Lincoln in September of that year.

Stats: Morgan led the Huskers last season with 61 receptions for 986 yards and 10 touchdowns while averaging more than 16 yards per catch.

Farrell’s take: The Wide Receiver MVP battle our New Orleans Rivals camp between Morgan Jr. and Tyron Johnson is still something I remember. Johnson got the nod, but Morgan showed us he had arguably the best hands in the 2015 class. He had adequate size, adequate speed but his body control and ability to come down with everything made him a four-star, and scouts will be wowed by those ball skills this season and beyond.

Rivals

• 2 weeks later...