Maurice Washington

On 7/1/2018 at 7:53 AM, San Diego Husker said:

Hi all,

I looked and didn't see any posts on weather M Washington was on campus.  Does anyone know his current status? 

Right now it's kind of cloudy. Get it? Cloudy?

• Plus1 3

• 3 years later...

4 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I loved watching Mo in his 1 1/3 seasons at NU. I was at the NU-CU 2019 game in Boulder when Mo almost single-handedly carried NU to victory that game. He was an electric athlete. 

He went off in that game.  He was a lot of fun to watch when he had the ball.  

• Plus1 3
6 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

He went off in that game.  He was a lot of fun to watch when he had the ball.  

I was sitting in the southwest corner of Folsom Field and had a perfect view of Mo catching that swing pass and going 75 yards down the sideline. That play was immediately after CU's 99-yard flea flicker. I never expected NU to lose to CU that day, but I could say that for a lot of Frost coached games. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
5 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I was sitting in the southwest corner of Folsom Field and had a perfect view of Mo catching that swing pass and going 75 yards down the sideline. That play was immediately after CU's 99-yard flea flicker. I never expected NU to lose to CU that day, but I could say that for a lot of Frost coached games. 

I was at that game also, and talked crap in the first half. Man did the folks around us give it back to me at the end. What a collapse.

• Plus1 4