This is what shows up when I try to post

6 minutes ago, Roxy15 said:

I am the one who thanks you for wanting me to stay and trying to help me.  I will bake you cookies and whatever you want to eat.  I will try to post Wednesday morning and if it isn’t fixed by then I am out of here,

I would love the cookies , could you send them to Gering lol.

Well you have to let me know what are your favorite cookies smiling and if you happen to be in outer space somewhere, I will find a way to get them to you.  Remember Wednesday morning and that is all the time I will give them.  If that makes me a rat then so be it. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, Roxy15 said:

Well you have to let me know what are your favorite cookies smiling and if you happen to be in outer space somewhere, I will find a way to get them to you.  Remember Wednesday morning and that is all the time I will give then.  If that makes me a rat then so be it,

I love chocolate chip :D

43 minutes ago, Roxy15 said:

No I haven’t heard from them.  I like it here and don’t want to leave but if it doesn’t get fixed, I will leave,

Hi Roxy,

I'm not seeing any moderator action on your account. You're also not mentioned anywhere in the mod forum.