Oct. 27 OPEN DATE
Nov. 3 at Ohio State L
Nov. 10 Illinois W
Nov. 17 Michigan State W
Nov. 23 at Iowa L

Big Ten East

Big Ten West

• Plus1 1

Knowing what I think I know about the changes this team has undergone, I have a really hard time writing off Northwestern and Iowa as losses. I think all these publications are just covering their ass and blending in the sh!tshow results of last year to get these predictions. But I'm a Homer so....

• Plus1 4

10 minutes ago, boach_clack said:

I agree, but they will always be that 7-4 team that is tough.  Their coach is decent. 

You are exactly right.  However, don't we have better talent than Northwestern?  Would you consider our coach decent, or above decent?  When I look at their predictions, I'm more concerned with Purdue and Michigan State that they have as W's than I am about Northwestern and Iowa that they have as L's. 

3 minutes ago, junior4949 said:

You are exactly right.  However, don't we have better talent than Northwestern?  Would you consider our coach decent, or above decent?  When I look at their predictions, I'm more concerned with Purdue and Michigan State that they have as W's than I am about Northwestern and Iowa that they have as L's. 

Talent wise we may be better, but mentality wise...our players are not up to snuff. 

46 minutes ago, boach_clack said:

Talent wise we may be better, but mentality wise...our players are not up to snuff. 

Our mentality this year will be light years ahead of what it has been. There are actually some talent issues with us that will be taken care of within a year 

• Plus1 2

3 hours ago, Saunders said:

I think NW is probably going to be the most overrated team in the B1G this year. 

Michigan St may have something to say about who gets that honor. Like Northwestern, they're a double digit win team last year that didn't perform like that. This preview has them 10-2, defeating Ohio St and Michigan. That's a big time set of expectations.

42 minutes ago, Redux said:

Yeah I would agree with the wins but can't see us losing to both Iowa and NW.  Honestly I don't see us losing to either but expect us to lose one of them for whatever reason but knock off one of the L games and still manage 9 wins.

We're beating NW. 

• Plus1 1