**2018 Husker Previews: CFN Preseason Big Ten Predictions For Every Game**

3 hours ago, boach_clack said:

If you look at the past games, its been pretty close. Your avatar is amazing.  

They have and we it may be close again...but we winning.

Appreciate it..One of my favorite characters.

3 hours ago, Redux said:

Zero reason we shouldn't win and win comfortably.  But we are going to lose a game we shouldn't, and I don't expect NE to scrape together more than 5 wins on the year.

Maybe we do lose a game we shouldn't. .but it won't be NW. Not losing to these dudes two years in a row. 

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

NW will be an easy money game.

14 hours ago, Treand3 said:

They have and we it may be close again...but we winning.

Appreciate it..One of my favorite characters.

Maybe we do lose a game we shouldn't. .but it won't be NW. Not losing to these dudes two years in a row. 

I think we have to look at the 2018 Huskers as a team that will hopefully be trending upward by the end of the year.   The true sign of a good coach is can his team get better from game 1 to game 2 and so on and so forth.  Diagnosing what the teams issues are and putting people in the right place.  I think its funny that they are ranking players 1 - 40.  You never know whats going to happen once the bullets start flying.  So players will swing their sword and some players who only look good on paper will not.  Its that simple.  Can we revisit in end of October?

7 minutes ago, brophog said:

Now we know which game we lose 4 fumbles in.

Maybe but people need to stop being worried about some of these crap teams.  Nebraska has two games that they are going to have almost no chance to win...OSU and Michigan.

They have two toss up games in MSU and Wisconsin.

The rest are all games they should win.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Maybe but people need to stop being worried about some of these crap teams.  Nebraska has two games that they are going to have almost no chance to win...OSU and Michigan.

Honestly, the only reason NU was made to look so bad the past 3 years was Mike Riley and his staff.

• Plus1 4

16 hours ago, teachercd said:

Absolutely right. The only adjustment I'd make is to move Michigan into the tossup category.

A good portion of the fan base is suffering from battered spouse syndrome. It's the only explanation how people can be even slightly concerned about the likes of Iowa, Purdue, Northwestern, Minnesota. Well newsflash.....we have left the abusive spouse of the last 15 years. Our main problem has been jacked up coaching and team accountability.  Things are different and much better now. Yes, even before we have played one actual game.

• Plus1 4
3 minutes ago, Comfortably Numb said:

Absolutely right. The only adjustment I'd make is to move Michigan into the tossup category.

A good portion of the fan base is suffering from battered spouse syndrome. It's the only explanation how people can be even slightly concerned about the likes of Iowa, Purdue, Northwestern, Minnesota. Well newsflash.....we have left the abusive spouse of the last 15 years. Our main problem has been jacked up coaching and team accountability.  Things are different and much better now. Yes, even before we have played one actual game.

We laughed and laughed and laughed at most of the teams in the Big Ten before the Huskers joined the league.  Those teams have not gotten better...the Husker got worse.  Like you said, too many fans have BSS.

• Plus1 3

They have us at 7-5, I think we squeeze out 8-4 or surprise with 9-3 due to coaching/motivation alone.  We will do a better job wt the talent we have.  We know what to expect from the teams we face, they don't know what to expect from us - new offense.  I hope they pre-judge us based on last year and take us lightly.

• Plus1 2
18 hours ago, teachercd said:

I was more specifically referring to the idea that you think it's an easy money game. :P

• Plus1 1