Kittys Name & Me

Well kitty has a name now. I came up with it last night when laying in bed.  I love old fashioned names and I am old fashioned in a lot of ways and I thoght of Sophie.  So Sophie it is.  Kitty has class just as her name is.

My doctor news:  Saw my new doctor today and absolutetely adore him.  He is probably in his seventies.  I was suppose to bring pills that were prescribed  by my other doctor so I did.  He said “you didn’t take them all”  and I said “no I didn’t because I didn’t think I needed them and that I am not really a pill taker”, he laughed.  Then he asked me another question, but can’t remember it at the moment, but I do remember saying “well I kind of didn’t do that either” I think it was about more meds.  Whatever it was about, he laughed at that too.  Then he said, well out of all these meds,  you only need the pain pills for your arm refilled but I have to wait to see when I get the cholesterol results or whatever it was that he wants to look at.  So I am relieved that i am not going to be on all that dang medication!  Next step is to make an appointment with the surgeon and get this shoulder fixed!  He said do you have a sling?  I said “well I did but I got tired of that too, so I put in a drawer.  He laughed and said well you really don’t need that either.  Him and I hit it off big time and I trust him.  Trust does not come easy for me but I trust him.  End of story.  Will let you all know when the surgery will be after I know.  I know I can talk, you should see me when I get morphine and crap in me lol The last time I had drugs in me before going under, the dr. asked me if I always talk this much and I said “yes” and he said “ok so it isn’t the drugs” and he laughed.  Doctors who laugh make my appointment fun smiling.  The surgeon is in the same building as he is so that works out great 

• Plus1 1

21 minutes ago, Roxy15 said:

Well kitty has a name now. I came up with it last night when laying in bed.  I love old fashioned names and I am old fashioned in a lot of ways and I thoght of Sophie.  So Sophie it is.  Kitty has class just as her name is.

My doctor news:  Saw my new doctor today and absolutetely adore him.  He is probably in his seventies.  I was suppose to bring pills that were prescribed  by my other doctor so I did.  He said “you didn’t take them all”  and I said “no I didn’t because I didn’t think I needed them and that I am not really a pill taker”, he laughed.  Then he asked me another question, but can’t remember it at the moment, but I do remember saying “well I kind of didn’t do that either” I think it was about more meds.  Whatever it was about, he laughed at that too.  Then he said, well out of all these meds,  you only need the pain pills for your arm refilled but I have to wait to see when I get the cholesterol results or whatever it was that he wants to look at.  So I am relieved that i am not going to be on all that dang medication!  Next step is to make an appointment with the surgeon and get this shoulder fixed!  He said do you have a sling?  I said “well I did but I got tired of that too, so I put in a drawer.  He laughed and said well you really don’t need that either.  Him and I hit it off big time and I trust him.  Trust does not come easy for me but I trust him.  End of story.  Will let you all know when the surgery will be after I know.  I know I can talk, you should see me when I get morphine and crap in me lol The last time I had drugs in me before going under, the dr. asked me if I always talk this much and I said “yes” and he said “ok so it isn’t the drugs” and he laughed.  Doctors who laugh make my appointment fun smiling.  The surgeon is in the same building as he is so that works out great 

Hopefully it all goes well. Feel better soon.

Its better, it got popped back in but the surgeon said to be real careful because there isn’t much holding it or something like that.  No biggie, have been in a coma, had a cornea transplant, was paralyzed and have frontal lobe injury.  My philopsophy is this:  when bad things happen to you, you can just give up it it can make you stronger.  I choose to fight and be the best I can be.  Even when the doctor told me that I may not walk again, I said it is in Gods hands, but I will walk again and I do.

• Plus1 1