The First Annual Corn King Music & Arts Festival at Waiting Room! 

I am a Texas and regional promoter born and raised in Nebraska. I am throwing a badass show the night of the first Husker game Labor Day Weekend to celebrate Scott Frost coming home.  Regardless of this site or even politics, if you want to see some badass bands and have a beer and meet me this is your chance! Hurry, Presale tickets are going FAST!!!!! Ticket link is through The Waiting room Lounge website below!

FocusStar Media and The Waiting Room Lounge Presents: 
The First Annual Corn King Music & Arts Festival at Waiting Room! 

Tickets: $12 ADV / $15 DOS 
On sale now: http://bit.ly/CornKingFestival

All ages / Doors at 4:30pm. 

On the 25 year Anniversary of the groundbreaking album Dragline being released by Lawrence, KS band Paw will be playing Dragline in Its entirety! 
Also on the bill are the legendary Omaha, Nebraska band MurderHouse with fellow Omaha musical brothers The Impulsive and Devil In The Details! 
The relentless touring band Scarlet Canary from Denver, Colorado will also be performing, Hailing all the way from Abilene, Texas and recently on Dave Ellefson's, from Megadeth, new Combat Records compilation COMBAT BULLETS VOL 1.0, is Rear Naked Choke. Their debut album released this year was produced by CJ Pierce Official from Drowning Pool and the recently signed with European record label Sliptrick Records. Also on Combat Records compilation COMBAT BULLETS VOL 1.0, whose track features a guest appearance by Dave Ellefson is EMP Label Group recording artist Green Death from Des Moines, Iowa!!!

Nebraska Cornhusker Nation who attends the Nebraska Football season opener in Lincoln, Nebraska that day, will recieve $5 off the door price with proof of purchase. Veterans will also receive $5 off the cost of door admission only with active duty military receiving free admission with valid military ID at the door! 

***ALL DOOR DISCOUNTS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY DAY OF SHOW ONLY***

Tickets at:  

https://www.etix.com/ticket/p/8283593?partner_id=226&cobrand=1percent

Corn King Cover (1).png

• Plus1 1

Well I have been busy with a bunch of shows down here in Texas and I hadn't realized they had finally announced the time.  I had to book this months in advanced, I was banking on a morning game since it was Akron. But, I guess the Scott Frost Hype is in full effect. Paw is going to go on last right before midnight, so if it is a blow out there will still be plenty of time to leave to get to the show.  You win some you lose some.  The Waiting Room will have the game on TV all night regardless. Thanks for the info, I will update the event page.  Does anyone know when they made the game time announcement?  It had to have been within the last month.  

On 7/12/2018 at 8:28 AM, Alamo City Husker said:

Well I have been busy with a bunch of shows down here in Texas and I hadn't realized they had finally announced the time.  I had to book this months in advanced, I was banking on a morning game since it was Akron. But, I guess the Scott Frost Hype is in full effect. Paw is going to go on last right before midnight, so if it is a blow out there will still be plenty of time to leave to get to the show.  You win some you lose some.  The Waiting Room will have the game on TV all night regardless. Thanks for the info, I will update the event page.  Does anyone know when they made the game time announcement?  It had to have been within the last month.  

I think the game time was announced about a month or two ago. And yeah, who would’ve guessed the first game with Akron would get a night spot?  It sort of surprised me (in a good way). Good luck with your event.

• 4 weeks later...