Primeknit A1 uniforms

11 hours ago, Landlord said:

Definitely an improvement, but I still don't understand why Adidas insists on having such busy textures on their uniforms. Nike uniforms look good, even when they don't, because they're incredibly smooth and sheer with just the perfect amount of very very subtle texture to the fabric.

What about the dumb flywire templates they had that would give every nike team thin stitched wings, or their template that every main nike team had for a while (even in the NFL) that made the players look like they had sweaty bellies, or the ones that gave the Jersey a plastic look

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The Maudfather said:

Di5EehdVAAIAjI4.jpg:large

Here's Indiana's new Primeknit A1 template. Have to say, this template looks much cleaner than past Adidas jerseys. 

Anyone been able to find a snap of ours?

All I can find is a deleted tweet from June 26

NUequipcapture.thumb.jpg.aef332a11f8cdbba06df395a7903df14.jpg

And then these two tweets from Miss St fans talking about the deleted tweet:

But these came out on July 5th:

So maybe something sooN?

• Plus1 1

7 hours ago, GSG said:

????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?

I don't think these are the new ones...but you never know

vedral.jpg.ae2a1728648f520ac61e216469d8c75f.jpg

I would guess these are it. Vedral just posted it on the 24th and its his first year at NU. Dont look much different to me.

If you look at the comment on the deleted tweet it says that it looks like the adidas patch is underneath the tradition patch, so I'd imagine the post from Noah is still last year's jersey. Not to mention, even with the instagram filter, you can still see the tire tread feature. 

What is weird, if you go out to some of the online shops, you'll see they moved the adidas logo under the patch, just like the guy mentioned.

https://www.huskerheadquarters.com/mens-apparel/jerseys/2018-7-frost-white-jersey.html

• Plus1 1

8 hours ago, CheeseHusker said:

Is there no alternate this year? This is usually about the time of year they unveil it.

(I'd be perfectly fine without one)

I haven't heard or seen anything as of yet. I agree with you though...I'd be perfectly fine without one this season or even going forward.

Call me old fashioned and a traditionalist, but I'd love to see the program get back to just keeping it simple every single week.

550px-Nebr_cornhuskers_unif.png

• Plus1 3