Primeknit A1 uniforms

3 hours ago, Vince R. said:

Just remove the stripes off the pants and I am good.

2 hours ago, Landlord said:

Stripes off the pants, back to black shoes, and full length socks and we are golden.

1 hour ago, jager said:

The uniforms we had when Eric Crouch was QB. Red top, white pants, red socks, black shoes.

I agree with all of you. Also, by taking the stripes off the pants it would at least help us to not look so much like Wisconsin.

I think a combination of the 95 & 2001 uniforms would be perfect.

2d2glf.jpg

ericcrouch.jpg

5010823841b28.preview-699.jpg?crop=699,3

• Plus1 2

I like the N on the front hip of the pants. Im not a fan of stripes on the pants, said it for years that I hate it. I also don't like the black shoes, BUT, if we were to go with black shoes it has to be with white socks. I hated the black shoes and black calf high socks we had in the mid 2000's

I'm not a big fan of the Adidas logo being under the Husker patch either but I don't really care either. 

I would really like to see All white uni's without the stripes on the pants with that chrome lettering and facemask. Or, do a throwback uni to the "old gold knights" and use UCF's stuff without the "UCF" ;)

The ones on that Twitter picture from Vedral are definitely the tire tread and not the new template. I'm thinking that Nebraska will go to the new template as it looks a lot better overall. When it comes to the uniforms I'm good with either stripes or no stripes, just give us the long red socks, as a part of the uniform. I want to see the entire team wearing em. 

4 hours ago, Micheal said:

The ones on that Twitter picture from Vedral are definitely the tire tread and not the new template. I'm thinking that Nebraska will go to the new template as it looks a lot better overall. When it comes to the uniforms I'm good with either stripes or no stripes, just give us the long red socks, as a part of the uniform. I want to see the entire team wearing em. 

LOL...no way you can see the tire tread in that picture.