Primeknit A1 uniforms

Here are some freeze-frames showing the details. The Adidas prime knit collar is pretty cool. The numbers appear to have the ribbed pattern continued onto them which I thought was interesting. Hopefully they just made a mistake on the white pants without the Red N. I don't know why they would figure to remove the N on the white pants and keep it on the red pants. The N patch looks way too high and cluttered next to Adidas logo IMO, they should have just kept Adidas logo in the center or below the B1G logo. Last photo shows a partial side view, definitely showing no stripes on pants which will be a clean look! Overall this is drastic improvement over their previous versions, but Adidas never seems to get it just right. 

Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 9.15.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 9.16.19 PM.png

no stripe.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 9.18.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 9.18.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 9.18.51 PM.png

• Plus1 4

I think they look good. One thing I'm noticing from the close up shots is the inconsistent pant logoing. The red pants have a white "N" on left hip and a white Adidas logo on the right hip. The white pants just have the black Adidas logo on the left hip, no "N". I think removing the pant stripes will lower the chances of sporting all white or all red uniforms in the future. I don't have an opinion if that is good or bad.

Edit: The numbers 1 and 3 were used as an indication of the number of wins Adidas is predicting for Nebraska. Which means we lose in the championship game. :koolaid2:

Edited by Lonestar_Husker
Additional content.
46 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

You guys do realize that those photos and videos are done by Adidas, and not Nebraska.  That’s why they have skinny “models” in the uniform. 

I mean yeah, but they used athletic looking models for the alternates

49 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

You guys do realize that those photos and videos are done by Adidas, and not Nebraska.  That’s why they have skinny “models” in the uniform. 

Yes.

While we're talking about the hunkiness of men in uniform, I'm really liking the spandex shorts the team is wearing for fall camp.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, gorp512 said:

Was there something really wrong with the "old ones"?

Wrong would be subjective. Personally, I thought they were just a tiny bit too busy with the pant stripes. Also, the infamous 'tire tread' was sometimes really frustrating (more noticeable in some scenarios than others), before that we had wavy inconsistent shoulder stripes, etc. None of them were 'bad', this one is just a good amount better imo.

10 hours ago, 12Husker12 said:

Overall this is drastic improvement over their previous versions, but Adidas never seems to get it just right. 

Good point. The patches/logos at the top of the uniform are the only real complaint I have. I think the B1G logo is ridiculous in general but, if it has to be there, I'd prefer it be centered at the point of the neck like it used to be. Then, the Adidas patch could be moved to the right shoulder and the Husker patch could be moved down a bit on the left shoulder.

These particular uniforms provide the most nostalgia for me which is why I'm a big fan of experimenting away from the stripes. I was a kid when they made this move and most of my early Husker memories are from uniforms like this.