Primeknit A1 uniforms

2 hours ago, Enhance said:

Good point. The patches/logos at the top of the uniform are the only real complaint I have. I think the B1G logo is ridiculous in general but, if it has to be there, I'd prefer it be centered at the point of the neck like it used to be. Then, the Adidas patch could be moved to the right shoulder and the Husker patch could be moved down a bit on the left shoulder.

These particular uniforms provide the most nostalgia for me which is why I'm a big fan of experimenting away from the stripes. I was a kid when they made this move and most of my early Husker memories are from uniforms like this.

It looks like the adidas logo is now on the same shoulder for all schools. Which is kinda annoying they couldn’t customize it for us, given the winning tradition patch is there. 

I also wish wish they would’ve put the state logo on the back collar. 

Our high school is an Adidas school.  I have like the Adidas logo in the middle because it is easily visible when you wear outer wear such as a quarter zip  or a jacket.  That obviously doesn't matter for football jerseys, but I like it in the center for our BB and track uni's.  I will be interested to see what our new HS track uniforms will look like when we get them.  I do like Adidas.  Their stuff for us has been higher quality than what we had before.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Enhance said:

Good point. The patches/logos at the top of the uniform are the only real complaint I have. I think the B1G logo is ridiculous in general but, if it has to be there, I'd prefer it be centered at the point of the neck like it used to be. Then, the Adidas patch could be moved to the right shoulder and the Husker patch could be moved down a bit on the left shoulder.

These particular uniforms provide the most nostalgia for me which is why I'm a big fan of experimenting away from the stripes. I was a kid when they made this move and most of my early Husker memories are from uniforms like this.

The high patch is a feature of older uniforms; I have no issue with where it's at. The Adidas right below it bothers me; I wouldn't mind it going back to the right side of the uniform, or even back on the collar like it was in 2012. The B1G logo, I'm assuming, is mandated by the conference. 

15 hours ago, Landlord said:

Wrong would be subjective. Personally, I thought they were just a tiny bit too busy with the pant stripes. Also, the infamous 'tire tread' was sometimes really frustrating (more noticeable in some scenarios than others), before that we had wavy inconsistent shoulder stripes, etc. None of them were 'bad', this one is just a good amount better imo.

I like this one, too. Super clean. But it's hard to believe that HCSF was spending time looking at jersey tread and pants stripes. Dude wore the same suit for a week when he was hired. 

• Plus1 1

17 minutes ago, gorp512 said:

I like this one, too. Super clean. But it's hard to believe that HCSF was spending time looking at jersey tread and pants stripes. Dude wore the same suit for a week when he was hired. 

Dude also was very hands on in getting UCF some new branding/apparel/uniform designs as one of the first things he did when hired. All I meant by my original comment is that I wouldn't be surprised at all if Frost had some thoughts and spoke to our Adidas rep or whoever and was at least like, "Any chance we ditch the pant stripes?"

• Plus1 2
35 minutes ago, gorp512 said:

Adidas changed their jersey template for 2018, so that’s why there is no more tire tread. But like @Landlord commented, I wouldn’t be surprised if Frost requested solid/no stripes pants to change the look.  

2 hours ago, Landlord said:

Dude also was very hands on in getting UCF some new branding/apparel/uniform designs as one of the first things he did when hired. All I meant by my original comment is that I wouldn't be surprised at all if Frost had some thoughts and spoke to our Adidas rep or whoever and was at least like, "Any chance we ditch the pant stripes?"

Also with more eyes on the program now, would be awesome to get a really meaningful alternate uni for an even more meaningful game