Special Counsel Indicts 12 Russian Intelligence Officers for hacking into Clinton Campaign to influence the 2016 election

Happening right now.

Whether there was collusion or not, there can no longer be a denial that the Russians influenced the 2016 election.

If this had happened and Clinton had won, the Russians would have disclosed it to cast doubt on the legitimacy of her presidency. 

But since Trump won, there's been no such claim. I wonder why...

• Plus1 3

Really makes you wonder why, with these kinds of indictments coming in, Trump continues to make accusations like this.

A patriot would read these allegations and be very troubled by it. A patriotic president would demand a full investigation. 

Let's see what Trump does.

• Plus1 2

Wow.  Great look for the MAGA heads. Keep supporting this guy.

Also note - Trump hasn't said one word about beefing up security of America's elections, meaning this is not only possibly going to happen again, but likely to happen again, this year.

• Plus1 2

Remember when then-candidate Trump was joking about stuff like this, and those of us with sane hearts and heads were saying things like, YOU SHOULD NOT VOTE FOR THIS GUY and the response from our MAGA friends was "But her emails!"

This dope was tweeting about it as it all happened.

• Plus1 1

Not a Trump follower, nor a fan of Hillary... but have a legitimate issue with some of this: No where have I seen that the Russians made up, falsified, or planted, any of the material from the DNC or Hillary's staff, they just hacked in and released it. Was all of the released material genuine? 

Why the uproar over whether there was collusion, and barely a whimper about stopping it from happening again? We seem to be more worried about who is to blame (the Russians) than making sure it doesn't affect future elections...

...back to my lurking, and thanks in advance.

• Plus1 3
5 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Not a Trump follower, nor a fan of Hillary... but have a legitimate issue with some of this: No where have I seen that the Russians made up, falsified, or planted, any of the material from the DNC or Hillary's staff, they just hacked in and released it. Was all of the released material genuine? 

Why the uproar over whether there was collusion, and barely a whimper about stopping it from happening again? We seem to be more worried about who is to blame (the Russians) than making sure it doesn't affect future elections...

...back to my lurking, and thanks in advance.

Well, there has been uproar about trying to stop it from happening again.  That's part of the reason for the investigation.  We need to know who and how they did it before we can stop them from doing it again.

Problem is, the leader of our country does not support the investigation and STILL is trying to convince America that it's some DEEP STATE conspiracy theory and a huge which hunt.  

So....it makes it harder for the sane people in our government to actually work to make it not happen again when our dear leader (their boss) does nothing but fight them and ridicule them in public for their hard work.

His protests on this issue pretty much tells me where his loyalties are......hint.....it's not America. 

• Plus1 4