Extra Colorado ticket question.

I don't actually have my seats in my name. I purchase them through another couple, who had a pair available for the last couple of years.

I requested three extra tickets in the drawing to be able to take my cousin from England, and a few others.

My question is, when do you find out if you did get those extra tickets? Do they only notify you if you were selected, or do they send a negative email?

Thanks to you guys, and GO BIG RED!

• Plus1 1

Just got off the line with the ticket office.

Colorado is NOT returning any of their tickets.

Invoices have not been sent, and they anticipate to only fulfill requests by donors with the most priority points.

I may luck out, simply because my ticket owners should have sufficient priority points. That's an assumption. 

I guess we play the waiting game.

2 hours ago, txschutte said:

Just got off the line with the ticket office.

Colorado is NOT returning any of their tickets.

Invoices have not been sent, and they anticipate to only fulfill requests by donors with the most priority points.

I may luck out, simply because my ticket owners should have sufficient priority points. That's an assumption. 

I guess we play the waiting game.

I see - Thanks. I haven't heard anything on my request either and was just assuming not hearing meant I didn't get the tickets. 

• Plus1 1

15 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

I'm looking at the Akron game on StubHub and there are lots of lower sideline and some upper sideline tickets available.  Who's tickets are these?  Sorry to hijack, but thought I'd condense discussion space.  

They probably belong to season ticket holders who are looking to sell those tickets.  Or they belong to ticket brokers.

18 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

I'm looking at the Akron game on StubHub and there are lots of lower sideline and some upper sideline tickets available.  Who's tickets are these?  Sorry to hijack, but thought I'd condense discussion space.  

Lots of season ticket holds, especially older ones, will dump the night game tickets on StubHub.

• Plus1 2