Fall Camp

20 minutes ago, jassman24 said:

I haven't really read/heard much about J.D. speilman am I to assume that no news is good news?

Reporters aren't asking about him. Most of the time if there is a comment on an individual, it's because someone asked about him. They're more interested in asking about the new toys.

• Plus1 2

22 minutes ago, jassman24 said:

I haven't really read/heard much about J.D. speilman am I to assume that no news is good news?

or about Tyjon Lindsey... I bet it has more to do with the questions the coaches are asked by the media and there hasn't been a ton of coverage as receiver is probably our best and deepest position.

The only receiver we have really heard about is Morgan, but the comments on Morgan are more about his leadership and work ethic. But it is an interesting thought/comment you had jassman.

• Plus1 1

9 minutes ago, ADS said:

First off, I wouldn't run too far around the block with which QBs were taking snaps where off what reporters saw. Tristan Gebbia was first up at QB in some early group settings today, but I also take that for what it is. Those are a few preliminary drills in a practice that coaches know is being watched. For what it's worth, Adrian Martinez was taking snaps off of Cole Conrad when each QB was paired with a center at the very beginning of practices. So keep the guesses coming.

per 247

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, Mavric said:

For those (like me) who don't have all the numbers memorized yet (especially the guys down the depth chart):

91-Freedom; 44-Mick; 95-Stille

94-Khalil; 99-Newell; 96-Carlos

9-Neal; 93-Daniels; 97-Deontre

11-Vainuku

Interesting to see Newell ahead of Daniels and Vaha, although Daniels is still a freshman and Vaha hasn't played in a while. Maybe all he needed was a coaching change, it would be great to see him put it all together and become a solid player.