Fall Camp

12 minutes ago, Mavric said:

More live hitting in the past eight months than in the previous three years?  

I kind of think so

I'm guessing so.

But I did watch an interview with Frost yesterday during his UCF time saying he likes to limit it and not have the players follow through on the tackles except during the scrimmages.

• Plus1 1

15 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Nice. At some point don’t we look past his measurables and recruiting ranking and admit he is over rated. Maybe he should have played safety? 

Lets see how he does this year before we decide he can't play rather than the 1 clip. Seems he has been doing well enough to be near the top of the DB performance chart.

2 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

My goodness. Watching our “classic” against Minnesota from the BO days on BTN and even then we just seemed so much more talented.

gregory, Collins, valentine, Anderson, Gerry ... all NFL dudes on D.

plus Abdullah on O.

There was definitely some top talent, but the team wasn't deep with talent.  The team had 9-3 talent, which is where it finished.

16 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Except he was a high 4 star

I don't pay attention to stars but he literally has been the worst starting corner we have had in 12 years.  I would find 21 every game if I was the opposing team and tee off on the guy, which happened a ton last year. 

• Plus1 1
32 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Lets see how he does this year before we decide he can't play rather than the 1 clip. Seems he has been doing well enough to be near the top of the DB performance chart.

Especially that clip....he was beat before the ball was snapped. #tempo td 

3 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Nice. At some point don’t we look past his measurables and recruiting ranking and admit he is over rated. Maybe he should have played safety? 

3 hours ago, KingBlank said:

Yes never been overrated because he had never been rated.   The guy just doesn't have it

This is why it's better for fans to have less access to practice than more.

• Plus1 5