Jordy Leaving Nebraska

So we now have exactly one guy on our roster taller than 6-9 and he's a 205-pound freshman......

And he's one of only two players coming off the bench taller than our starting shooting guard and the other is a walk-on who's been on and off the team a couple times.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

I think this is a good thing.  

1.  Jordy was not good on either end of the floor

2.  This SHOULD force Miles to play up and down, fast and aggressive.  I think the Skers will win a lot of games with that style.

I actually agree with all of this

**Jumps on bandwagon**

• Plus1 1

Not shocked at all that Jordy is leaving. I am a bit surprised on the timing.

Jordy seems like a really nice kid who doesnt think things through and when his family(mainly his brother) get in his ear, he suddenly is unhappy.

The simple fact is we couldnt get through to him to grow his skills and he didnt seem to ever figure it out.

I know he was liked by his teammates but this move doesnt bug me outside of losing some depth.

36 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Not shocked at all that Jordy is leaving. I am a bit surprised on the timing.

I thought the timing was odd too.

1 - Wants to leave midseason, but waits until he has played a game in second semester which would have forced him to wait a year & a half to play.  Comes back, looks a little better and seems happy.

2 - Decides to leave in mid-July just a couple of weeks after a clean up procedure on his knee and WAY late to decide to transfer.

Seems like a good kid, but who knows what's going on in his head.

14 minutes ago, ECisGod said:

I thought the timing was odd too.

1 - Wants to leave midseason, but waits until he has played a game in second semester which would have forced him to wait a year & a half to play.  Comes back, looks a little better and seems happy.

2 - Decides to leave in mid-July just a couple of weeks after a clean up procedure on his knee and WAY late to decide to transfer.

Seems like a good kid, but who knows what's going on in his head.

Seems to be whenever his brother gets around him.. That being said, I thought that they were up and practicing again? 

Now if he did have knee surgery he might have been just sitting out.

Who knows.