Dave Ellis Returning To Nebraska As Head Of Sports Nutrition

2 hours ago, skersfan said:

Committments were made, that gave him proof we were serious.  With out those actions, I really don't believe he would have come.

That's the story we were told. Makes a lot of sense when you look at how much the university has already done. Moving the practices to the morning will end up a footnote in all of this, but that's like moving mountains for a major university. These are really large bureacracies and getting something of this magnitude done this swiftly takes a ton of people. That's just one example, one in which we probably dismiss as being much easier than it was. If Frost couldn't get the administration to work with him on these things he felt were needed to do this proper, why bother coming. 

18 hours ago, skersfan said:

I realize all are infatuated with the hire of Coach Frost, could not agree more.   But this really goes back to the Chanellor and President hiring Bill Moos.  It truly appears that Nebraska wants to be back, want to lead the Nation in every aspect.  I think we finally have the direction changed and will see the results soon.  Possibly better this year than I expect, but in the years to come, I finally feel like Nebraska will return to the upper tier of college football.

No doubt, homeslice!

12 hours ago, brophog said:

That's the story we were told. Makes a lot of sense when you look at how much the university has already done. Moving the practices to the morning will end up a footnote in all of this, but that's like moving mountains for a major university. These are really large bureacracies and getting something of this magnitude done this swiftly takes a ton of people. That's just one example, one in which we probably dismiss as being much easier than it was. If Frost couldn't get the administration to work with him on these things he felt were needed to do this proper, why bother coming. 

What is the practice schedule now?  Mornings for 3 hours?

12 hours ago, brophog said:

Professor "What? I have to teach in the afternoon? When am I going to take my nap, er, do research?"

Admin: "You can sleep in"

Professor "I'm OK with it now"

And yes I'm joking

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...