Frost at B1G Media Days

On 7/25/2018 at 12:14 AM, HS_Coach_C said:

Apparently this detail wasn't lost on a Minnesota fan :lol:

Frost made a Style Mistake by not wearing a tie. This the Big Ten where everyone wears a tie to any kind of function it seems to me. All the Gopher assistant coaches wore a suit and tie to the Signing Day Social. For crying out loud Scott Frost, PJ has you beat by a large margin with attention to detail alone.  

When Paul Chryst has outclassed Frost in style, it's clear he has a long way to go. 

Frost rolling his tongue around at his Big Ten Media Day press conference was the first clue. He is a Hayseed.

• Plus1 2

3 minutes ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

Yikes that Minnesota fan must really be buying into the snake oil that Fleck is selling. Its funny because Fleck seemed to be really trying to put himself in the same class as Frost in one of his responses I saw.   

God love ya - i can't bear to listen to him, so Cliff Notes/summary of his response would be appreciated here.

1 hour ago, Dilly Dilly said:

God love ya - i can't bear to listen to him, so Cliff Notes/summary of his response would be appreciated here.

He just said something like they both took group of 5 programs to heights "they never deserved to be".  I may be exaggerating his intent in saying that but I saw it as him trying to say him and Frost are equals. It definitely seemed a little disrespectful UCF and Western Michigan though not necessarily false. Honestly though he just rubs me the wrong way so I could be way off base. 

• Plus1 1

9 minutes ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

He just said something like they both took group of 5 programs to heights "they never deserved to be".  I may be exaggerating his intent in saying that but I saw it as him trying to say him and Frost are equals. It definitely seemed a little disrespectful UCF and Western Michigan though not necessarily false. Honestly though he just rubs me the wrong way so I could be way off base. 

Thanks.  And he definitely rubs me the wrong way as well.  Rah rah rah, look at me, look at me, i'm elite.  You're elite, I'm elite, we're elite.

• Plus1 2
On 7/28/2018 at 1:46 PM, Dilly Dilly said:

Apparently this detail wasn't lost on a Minnesota fan :lol:

To Fleck's credit I really dug his suit he wore to media days.  It was gray with a maroon check w/ gold around the maroon, pretty snazzy.  I would like it stated for the record that I still think Fleck is a jackwagon.

• Plus1 1