Ohio State Domestic Violence Saga

Urban Meyer's Future  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, brophog said:

It's coming very close to a witch hunt. Some people want Urban gone and they're using this as a means to do so. There is barely a hint at this point that this is about domestic violence. The problem is there was never enough of a story to maintain the fervor. Without that, reporters have been forced to grow increasingly tangential to keep this story in the news. 

Well, I mean UM did keep a wife beater on his staff.... for several, several years.

• Plus1 7

1 hour ago, brophog said:

It's coming very close to a witch hunt. Some people want Urban gone and they're using this as a means to do so. There is barely a hint at this point that this is about domestic violence. The problem is there was never enough of a story to maintain the fervor. Without that, reporters have been forced to grow increasingly tangential to keep this story in the news. 

Funny thing is - if Urban Meyer had answered the question about this like Tom Herman did, we may not even be discussing this right now:

8 hours ago, alexhortdog95 said:

2. McMurphy has changed his story on the Book of Faces since first published.  Fact.

McMurphy changed 'his story' because the police department changed their report.

7 hours ago, brophog said:

Can you point me to all of this stuff that is beyond domestic violence and the 'witch hunt'.  I'm not trying to be dense I really haven't seen any of this other stuff. I've only seen things put out trying to discredit Courtney Smith to keep Urban.

• Plus1 9

On 8/11/2018 at 1:39 PM, The Murphinator said:

Another bombshell from Brett.

20180811_123803.thumb.jpg.a45957b9addc7dfc700501d29388c999.jpg

courtney smith's mom questions validity of texts

scroll down to the bottom of the link.

popcorn sales must be through the roof with this s#!t show. sad part about this is, the focus should be more on getting courtney the help she needs so she can get through this. because this whole mess will be with her the rest of her life. once that is taken care of, feel free to take down tOSU all you want. just stop trying to do it at the expense of someone else.

On 8/13/2018 at 3:06 PM, desertshox said:

courtney smith's mom questions validity of texts

scroll down to the bottom of the link.

popcorn sales must be through the roof with this s#!t show. sad part about this is, the focus should be more on getting courtney the help she needs so she can get through this. because this whole mess will be with her the rest of her life. once that is taken care of, feel free to take down tOSU all you want. just stop trying to do it at the expense of someone else.

I am so lost in all of this.

She was already estranged from her mom, so that's not exactly an unbiased source. That said, it's certainly possible that both parties are kinda effed up, as far as their relationship and personalities go. Not that either's behavior would excuse the other's misdeeds. IDK...