Former Nebraska Guard Sek Henry Blasts Doc Sadler On Twitter Rant

Sek was always an interesting cat. 

I would assume plenty of current guys could say the same thing about Miles. Once you get in that doghouse it can be hard to get out.

Kind of hard to throw all that blame at Doc when he averaged 24 minutes a game over 4 years but only 6.8 points. shot 41% overall, 31% from three and 65% from the free throw line.

• Plus1 1
41 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Sek was always an interesting cat. 

I would assume plenty of current guys could say the same thing about Miles. Once you get in that doghouse it can be hard to get out.

Kind of hard to throw all that blame at Doc when he averaged 24 minutes a game over 4 years but only 6.8 points. shot 41% overall, 31% from three and 65% from the free throw line.

But Doc took his talent away......:P

You would think somebody that has been out 10 years would've done some growing up by now. That whole spiel struck me as the ramblings of a "it's always somebody else's fault" guy.

14 hours ago, Comfortably Numb said:

But Doc took his talent away......:P

You would think somebody that has been out 10 years would've done some growing up by now. That whole spiel struck me as the ramblings of a "it's always somebody else's fault" guy.

It came off as drunk tweeting about issues he never resolved.

Will we see this from Glynn Watson in 10 years?

On 7/27/2018 at 8:45 AM, Minnesota_husker said:

It came off as drunk tweeting about issues he never resolved.

Will we see this from Glynn Watson in 10 years?

Watson is not bad, he was just way overrated, happens with tons of Chicago kids and it didn't help that his brother (half brother) was a bit of a high school legend and star at Illinois.  Watson has had the same game for about 6 years.  He just isn't that freaky type of PG nor is he deadly accurate.  He is just a really nice player.

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...