2018 Alternate Uniforms Thread

8 hours ago, ScottyIce said:

Also wouldn’t be surprised if Frost nixed the idea for this year.

I'd be kinda surprised since he coached at Oregon and took a big role in UCF's new uniforms, although I suppose it could be argued that he'd think Nebraska doesn't need any new branding.

Speaking of which, I kinda like that they are obsessing on the day by day stuff. Months ago we discussed what kinda new thing they'd have that might be like UCFast and UCFierce but they didn't really need a new thing.

4 hours ago, Redux said:

Hey, we had that neat giant N instead of numbers on all red jumpsuit unis back in like 2012.....those were neat....

Those were cool. I like our practice jerseys. I'd love to see the N go on the side of the shoulders/arms again rather than stripes. If you're gonna ditch striped pants make the Jersey look 80's style too. As long as they don't touch the helmet but it seems the helmets are no longer cream but white. Maybe it's just me? I'd love to see an 80s retro throwback though. Like the uniforms we had with the triplets.

2 hours ago, deedsker said:

Dear Adidas,

Don’t F it up like Notre Dame. 

I really dig those and I usually hate Under Armour’s alts. Either way, I think we can both agree adidas won’t even try something as creative as that.

It would probably be a dust off of our 2016  alts just change a few colors around and call it good.

6 hours ago, broganreynik said:

I really dig those and I usually hate Under Armour’s alts. Either way, I think we can both agree adidas won’t even try something as creative as that.

It would probably be a dust off of our 2016  alts just change a few colors around and call it good.

Don’t forget the duct tape!

• Plus1 2
17 hours ago, FTW said:

Those were cool. I like our practice jerseys. I'd love to see the N go on the side of the shoulders/arms again rather than stripes. If you're gonna ditch striped pants make the Jersey look 80's style too. As long as they don't touch the helmet but it seems the helmets are no longer cream but white. Maybe it's just me? I'd love to see an 80s retro throwback though. Like the uniforms we had with the triplets.

Agree so much with this. Would love to see the N on the sleeves or even go back to shoulder stripes, similar to an LSU. Also the grey face mask were pretty dope back in the day. 

• Plus1 1