Pelini to OSU

I heard someone mention Tom Herman replaces Meyer. I think Herman was at OSU in 2015. I dont think you can hire him because of that. 

Just now, LumberJackSker said:

i just want osu to hire the worst coach possible. whats gene chizik doing these days?

Wait I thought you said the worst coach possible. Mike Riley

• Plus1 2

This guy might want to get back into the Big 10.  He flopped when he went to the SEC.   However he is living 'pretty high on the hog' - (pun intended) right now and

may not want the comparison wt Meyer.

Bret Bielema will be living right after being fired by the Razorbacks shortly after their season-ending loss to Missouri in November 2017.

According to a release from the Razorback Foundation, Bielema is eligible to receive up to $11.935 million in monthly installments through December 31, 2020.  Backdating that to December 2017, that would be $322,567.57 per month. That figure is subject to the right of offset, meaning any coaching salary he receives during that time frame would be deducted what's owed to him by Arkansas.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/former-arkansas-coach-bret-bielema-nets-12-million-in-massive-buyout-agreement/

• Plus1 1