BTN Bus Tour

2 hours ago, BIG ERN said:

I hate going to a friends that streams games. They are slightly behind and have the possibility to lag. People need to sack up and pay the extra $50/month

So possession of testicles is correlated with the willingness to pay for a live feed? I’ll keep that in mind the next time I’m alone with a man so that I, too, won’t lag.

• Plus1 3
7 hours ago, BIG ERN said:

I hate going to a friends that streams games. They are slightly behind and have the possibility to lag. People need to sack up and pay the extra $50/month

Or you could be grateful that the friend invited you to their home and not act like an asshole?  $50/mo more for the same product will drive said more expensive options to change or close which is the essence of capitalism. 

• Plus1 2

6 hours ago, Husker_Bohunk said:

Go to the BTN and then find the game you want to watch, click on it and add to favorites. It will then record that game, but only that game. You'll need to do that for each game you want to watch later. It's kinda lame that you can't set it to record all games by one team but this is better than recording ALL college games and then fumbling through all of them to find the 1 or 2 you want.

BTN app or BTN in guide?

2 hours ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

Or you could be grateful that the friend invited you to their home and not act like an asshole?  $50/mo more for the same product will drive said more expensive options to change or close which is the essence of capitalism. 

Lol extreme. Most streaming services are actually probably only $20/month cheaper than the basic cable package that comes with BTN