Post-Practice Presser - August 6

15 minutes ago, GSG said:

What days are coaches and players available this fall? I though I read a "schedule" somewhere, but I can't find it.

Also:

@Mavric Are you going to do a fall camp post-practice press conference mega-thread to keep track of them all?

Last I saw the media didn't really have a schedule.  Looks like maybe defense will be Mondays, Offense another day with Frost by himself.  

You're talking about a thread with links to each day's info?  That could be done.

• Plus1 1

8 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I can see Sean Callahan, Steve Sipple, Parker Gabriel, Erin Sorensen and Sam McKewon. Who else is there?

I that's Brian Christopherson in the red polo and khaki pants.  Mitch Sherman from ESPN.com said he was going to be down there.  I am not sure if Severe is down there, or if he has someone getting audio for his radio show.

5 minutes ago, Husker_Bohunk said:

Please God no....

If you get behind on a mega-thread there simply isn't enough time to go back and get caught up. I got behind at about page four of the Scott Frost mega-thread and was never able to get caught up. Sooner rather than later I simply gave up trying.

I'm pretty sure we (Mav and I) are talking about a pinned thread with links to each days' post-practice press thread. Not a giant thread of all them merged together. It would be similar to the season preview thread we already have going. At least that was my understanding

ETA: I see Mav started adding it to the season preview thread!

Edited by GSG