Post-Practice Presser - August 6

THIS is what buy in looks like. First Duval told them that he could help them improve their bodies, their bodies improved and they bought in. We all know Frost thought spring practice wasn't 100% effort 100% time. They may have slacked a little but bought in, the spring ballers are teaching the incoming guys our system. The incoming are catching the fever too, they're buying in.

When I first heard the coaches and players talk about a B10 campionship, I thought that a lofty goal. With the improvements in conditioning and work ethic, with a proven system that went 13-0 last season, maybe it isn't as lofty as I had thought. With a few breaks here and there, it doesn't seem like a bridge too far. GD, this is world class scarlet Kool-aid!

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

We have the technology for anybody in that room to be able to Facebook Live it (or YouTube Live it). I'm not sure if one requires certain PERMISSIONS for that, but we certainly have the technologies available today for anyone to basically be their own "live reporter".

It looks like Hail Varsity ran it of Facebook Live.  But they didn't post that on their Twitter feed.