"Injuries"

30 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Miles Jones sat out of practice today. (Wednesday 8/8)

I would guess we can assume it isn't that serious. Frost said they were gonna keep injuries close to the vest unless it was season-ending. 

Hopefully, it's more for precaution.

12 minutes ago, Day by Day said:

I would guess we can assume it isn't that serious. Frost said they were gonna keep injuries close to the vest unless it was season-ending. 

Yup. That is why it’s “injuries” because no one knows what is up.

1 hour ago, ScottyIce said:

Yup. That is why it’s “injuries” because no one knows what is up.

Agreed.  I also remember reading somewhere that we did some of the warm-ups but was not in full pads.

And now that you say something, I didn't notice the " " at first. Makes sense.

5 hours ago, Day by Day said:

Don't quote me on this however i have a fish that talks to one of the coaches fish cleaning guys and MJ is expected out for 11 games

This should be interesting to see.

Either we are having similar success to UCF last year in the “staying healthy” department, or Frosts’ policy about not talking about injuries is keeping them all from us. He did mention Bryant sprained his ankle recently. I wonder if there are a lot of guys dinged up like that or if it’s literallt just him, Reimers and Barnett + Alexander(season ending)?

Do you think on Mondays of game week he will update on injuries of players who are out for the game?

2 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

This should be interesting to see.

Either we are having similar success to UCF last year in the “staying healthy” department, or Frosts’ policy about not talking about injuries is keeping them all from us. He did mention Bryant sprained his ankle recently. I wonder if there are a lot of guys dinged up like that or if it’s literallt just him, Reimers and Barnett + Alexander(season ending)?

Do you think on Mondays of game week he will update on injuries of players who are out for the game?

When a player "sits one out", we'll just assume he's in the doghouse.