Grant Wistrom and Jason Peter talk to the team

I just saw that Steve Warren also talked to the team.  As a fan this sounds great, but the players even know who these guys are?  In a way, this almost seems like old men trying to re-live their golden years.  As a guy in his 30s, I've heard of Warren, but he's not one of those players that much is said about.  Until recently, most of us didn't exactly have a positive view of Jason Peters.  I heard how he was stuck in the past and only talked about how great he was.  Wistrom at least had a substantial NFL career, but I wonder if any players remember that, let alone his Nebraska career.  Every school in the country can have great players come back and talk, but it doesn't mean much if the players can't relate.

I think it would be more effective to have Suh come in and talk to the team, but I wonder what kind of connection Frost has with him.  Suh was dominating at Nebraska at a time when the current players would remember.  He is also still playing, making a ton of money, and has a name that is expanding outside of football.  I assume that would grab the attention of college kids.  

It's been about a decade since Suh's college days. They might know of him as an NFL player, but I doubt any of the players who aren't from Nebraska remember him playing for the Huskers.

Just now, Toe said:

It's been about a decade since Suh's college days. They might know of him as an NFL player, but I doubt any of the players who aren't from Nebraska remember him playing for the Huskers.

I'm sure they've looked him up. Especially since there is a giant picture of him in their weight room