The Omarosa Chronicles

Is anyone else entertained by this? Trump hires the most crazy and loathsome villain from his reality show to work in the White House with nebulous job duties but great pay. She ten has to be fired for being crazy and loathsome...just like she was three times in his reality show. And in true Omarosa fashion, she reveals she was illegally taping conversations, wrote a tell-all book, and is lobbing crazy accusations in every direction.

Did Trump not watch his own show? Holy crap was this predictable.

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Is anyone else entertained by this? Trump hires the most crazy and loathsome villain from his reality show to work in the White House with nebulous job duties but great pay. She ten has to be fired for being crazy and loathsome...just like she was three times in his reality show. And in true Omarosa fashion, she reveals she was illegally taping conversations, wrote a tell-all book, and is lobbing crazy accusations in every direction.

Trump and Omarosa are 2 peas in a pod.

• Plus1 6

4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

And yet, for Trump, it is par for the course.  He is mentally unstable, he's a liar, a thief, and completely incompetent.  Therefore he hires and surrounds himself with people like him.  And you, in typical Trump defender fashion, laughably call Omorosa "the villain."  Because the idea that your orange, Russia-colluding, lying, treasonous, POS for a president could actually be the true source of evil here--doesn't even cross your brietbart and fauxnews brainwashed mind.

I wish someone would....better not finish that thought either.

• Plus1 1
14 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

And yet, for Trump, it is par for the course.  He is mentally unstable, he's a liar, a thief, and completely incompetent.  Therefore he hires and surrounds himself with people like him.  And you, in typical Trump defender fashion, laughably call Omorosa "the villain."  Because the idea that your orange, Russia-colluding, lying, treasonous, POS for a president could actually be the true source of evil here--doesn't even cross your brietbart and fauxnews brainwashed mind.

I wish someone would....better not finish that thought either.

I think it’s a mistake to make political debates personal.

There are things about Trump I like and others I don’t. But his ladk of judgment in bringing people like Omarosa into the White House is pretty baffling. 

22 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Agreed. Trump should have known better than to let her anywhere near the White House.

He tweeted a couple times that the only reason he "did her the favor" of hiring her into the White House was because she said such nice things about him.  Seriously.  

Someone interviewed today on my ride home (it was 4+ hours so I don't remember who I was listening to) said he has always admired her for her cut throat, sneaky ways.  Which fits the mold of everyone he surrounds himself with (Cohen, Stone, Hannity, Jared etc etc)

• Plus1 2

Trump calling her a 'dog' yesterday or the day before tells me all I need to know about the guy.   He hired her - it is his responsibility. Big fail on his end yet she is the 'dog'.  What she is saying and doing may be wrong (if she is making it up - but knowing Trump's track record - I don't think it is all made up) but no one should be called by the president such a derogatory term.  And he got mad at Hillary (and rightfully so) about her 'deplorable' statement. Well, Trump's language & example in office is deplorable.   The guy doesn't deserve to sit in the same room as President Lincoln or any other president.  I honestly cannot imagine any other president calling a former staffer 'a dog' in public  - they may have thought it but had the good sense to hold their mouth - something Trump cannot do.     The stain on the Oval office carpet from this guy won't be easily cleaned.

• Plus1 1
On 8/13/2018 at 7:08 PM, Ric Flair said:

What law(s) did she break?

And let's not conveniently ignore the content of said conversations. See Trump is Racist

I am curious as to when your newfound bewilderment for Trump's lack of critical thinking and judgment will be extended to decisions surrounding and including the following

• Paul Manafort
  • Michael Flynn
  • Jared Kushner
  • Scott Pruitt
  • Betsy DeVos
  • Anthony Scaramucci 
  • Corey Lewandowski
  • Steve Bannon
  • Jeff Sessions
  • Rob Porter
  • Tom Price
  • Carter Page
  • Steve Mnuchin
  • Ryan Zinke
  • Ben Carson
  • Rick Perry
  • Threatening nuclear war via tweet
  • Choosing to believe Putin over our Intelligence Agencies 
  • Discussing classified information with Russians in the Oval Office
  • Attacking war widows
  • Attacking gold star families
  • Attacking POWs
  • Starting trade wars for no reason
  • Attacking allies
  • Drugging children at the border that were separated from their parents
  • Bailing out farmers impacted by his trade war
  • Calling the free press the enemy of the people 
  • Firing Comey for the Russia investigation
  • Calling Nazi's "Very fine people"
  • Driving the birther hoax for years
  • Running a fraudulent university
  • Spending millions of taxpayer dollars to stay at his own resorts
  • Sh!thole Countries
  • Bragging about sexually assaulting women
  • Autographing photos of deceased crime victims

If I left anything out, please feel free to add to the list. 

The fact that you refer to this Omarosa business as "entertaining" displays how truly insulated you must be from the effects that this administration is having on the country. This is not entertainment. This is not a TV show. This is real life and people's lives are at stake. Is it entertaining? No. It's sad, pathetic, shameful and downright despicable to everything that the office of the President stands, or at least stood for. 

• Plus1 6