95 - Ben Stille

71 - Matt Farniok

26 - CJ Smith

7 - Mohamed Barry

12 - Luke Gifford

10 - JD Spielman

25 - Greg Bell

91 - Freedom Akinmoladun

So I guess we’re back to Martinez starting and Washington redshirting.

8 hours ago, Hilltop said:

So many conclusion will be falsely made this week based on 25 minutes of media availability... humorous.  The media is just really hungry for news because they know we are all clicking everything they put out there right now.  Take it all with a grain of salt and wait for official words from the coaching staff in a about 10 days.    

This is true and yet I still do it.  I read every article and listen to every podcast. Someone help me...

In regards to Austin's comments: 

Thesee play out very different in print, especially as a tweet, than they do video. He says they know and execute the assignments, it's a question of nastiness. Not just executing an assignment, but dominating it.

These are very positive comments halfway through the first fall camp. It means championship caliber expectations are back at Nebraska, and we are already executing at a high enough level that this has become the coaching point. We've heard similar comments by other coaches and it just gives me the sense that the coaches know this offense can be really good....this year.

• Plus1 1

28 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

Really? Because Martinez starting is no joke.

You didn’t get the joke. It’s ok. It was a pretty bad one. It wasn’t about the prospect of Martinez starting or Washington redshirting. It was about us fans going off of every single little tidbit and trying to predict what’s going to happen. Washington’s name wasn’t mentioned by that reporter so the tidbit was that he’s not good enough to play. With Martinez there were conflicting reports yesterday, from 2 reporters saying they think Gebbia will start then vague comments by coaches that lead us to think it’s Martinez. And his name was on the list.

• Plus1 2
On 8/15/2018 at 11:23 AM, Hilltop said:

So many conclusion will be falsely made this week based on 25 minutes of media availability... humorous.  The media is just really hungry for news because they know we are all clicking everything they put out there right now.  Take it all with a grain of salt and wait for official words from the coaching staff in a about 10 days.    

10 days?  i could die before then......

6 hours ago, Enhance said:

I thought it was awesome/fun to see Walters participating in that rolling drill with (I think?) the quarterbacks yesterday.

Didn't know the white jersey wearing players, Conor Young and Jaron Woodyard, were quarterbacks ;)