Which Wins would shock you most?

Another topic made me wonder how people would put our games in order of most shocking victory.

I'm guessing everyone puts OSU #1, but I don't think there's a consensus after that.

Here's my list from most shocking victory to least. I think we win all of the games under the line.

1. OSU

2. Michigan
3. Wisconsin
4. Michigan State
5. Iowa
6. Northwestern
7. Minnesota
8. Colorado
9. Purdue
10. Troy
11. Illinois
12. Akron

It would be a little shocking to beat both MSU and Iowa, but not to beat one or the other.

• Plus1 1

The shock value of Ohio State depends heavily on whether Urban Meyer is still coaching them when we play them. Sounds like they may have already made up their minds, but the official announcement of his fate won't come until Wednesday.

36 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

They only had one bad game last year defensively. Have tons of talent returning on a team that was 13th overall in def ppg 

I'm certainly not saying they werent good, just that their stats were maybe a little better than reality because they played quite a few teams that were very poor offensively.  Good offenses had success against them.