Which Wins would shock you most?

I think location has to be considered.  2nd most shocking to me would be winning at Camp Randall.  No matter how you slice it, that is a damn tough place to play.  Playing Michigan at the big house should rank 3rd.  I would be giddy if we were able to steal a win at either but I really don't think it happens this year.  

9 minutes ago, Crazyhole said:

I'm certainly not saying they werent good, just that their stats were maybe a little better than reality because they played quite a few teams that were very poor offensively.  Good offenses had success against them.  

But basically every other defense in the country plays some bad offenses so this argument doesn’t really mean much.

1 hour ago, Hilltop said:

I think location has to be considered.  2nd most shocking to me would be winning at Camp Randall.  No matter how you slice it, that is a damn tough place to play.  Playing Michigan at the big house should rank 3rd.  I would be giddy if we were able to steal a win at either but I really don't think it happens this year.  

Mike Riley went into Camp Randall and took Wisconsin to overtime.  It's tough but not that tough.

• Plus1 3
6 hours ago, Hilltop said:

Win this game and i will enjoy hearing 2 post game speeches.