1 hour ago, NM11046 said:

DVR is set too .... I watched SOA until about the last year, when I felt it jumped the shark.  

Amen!

I liked SOA for the most part.  But that season in Ireland was horrible and the last season was maybe some of the worst television ever.  I sometimes think that when writers know a show is going to end they end up not being able to write as well...it would be like having to write your own obituary. 

2 hours ago, NM11046 said:

I guess I left when they went to Ireland.  Just got to be too much, to unbelieveable.  Nothing in particular that made me turn it off, at some point you just have to break up, and something better came along.

For me it just got so unreal.  I mean...they have an Ireland branch of the gang?  They can get by customs without an issue, they know how to outsmart everyone.  

I liked SOA but the Ireland season and the last season were difficult to watch.  The cops in the show were worse than Boss Hogg.  And seeing Juice get sodomized in almost every episode was just unnecessary.

I'm interested in Mayans MC because i thought Emilio Rivera is a good actor and his character, Marcus Alvarez, was a very good and very under utilized in SOA.

27 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

I liked SOA but the Ireland season and the last season were difficult to watch.  The cops in the show were worse than Boss Hogg.  And seeing Juice get sodomized in almost every episode was just unnecessary.

I'm interested in Mayans MC because i thought Emilio Rivera is a good actor and his character, Marcus Alvarez, was a very good and very under utilized in SOA.

Boss Hog!  I love it!

On 9/5/2018 at 7:52 AM, sho said:

How was Mayans MC?   I lost interest in SOA during Dave Navarro's season and the school shooting.   Dave is such a horrible actor, I just couldn't watch it anymore.

Dave Navarro was in it?  There were so many guest stars and so much going on it's hard for me to remember everything.  I've watched the whole series more than once, too.

As for the Mayans.  I don't know, it looked pretty interesting.  The really bad cgi from that van explosion made me role my eyes so hard I turned it off.  I don't know why that stuff bothers me so much.  Just a grumpy old man I guess.  I'm sure I'll get into it at some point.

12 hours ago, The Dude said:

Dave Navarro was in it?  There were so many guest stars and so much going on it's hard for me to remember everything.  I've watched the whole series more than once, too.

As for the Mayans.  I don't know, it looked pretty interesting.  The really bad cgi from that van explosion made me role my eyes so hard I turned it off.  I don't know why that stuff bothers me so much.  Just a grumpy old man I guess.  I'm sure I'll get into it at some point.

Yes, the school shooting was his kid, if I remember correctly.   i watched 2 episodes he was in and I couldn't watch a third and just stopped.

http://sonsofanarchy.wikia.com/wiki/Arcadio_Nerona

Edit:  Wasn't his kid, it was his GF's kid per the link.