****Official Colorado Score Prediction****

On 9/6/2018 at 10:21 AM, huskerfan333157 said:

I can't help that I have a bad feeling about this game!

It's legit.  The biggest improvements usually come between Week 1 and Week 2.  We haven't had a Week 1 and they have.  Add in a new system and freshman QB and we may get tortured a little bit tomorrow.  But that's okay.  We're on the right track I think.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
30 minutes ago, southernoregonhusker said:

It's legit.  The biggest improvements usually come between Week 1 and Week 2.  We haven't had a Week 1 and they have.  Add in a new system and freshman QB and we may get tortured a little bit tomorrow.  But that's okay.  We're on the right track I think.

I think we are in great hands even if we only win 5 games this year.

• Plus1 2

9 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

You don't think it's possible to improve as the season progresses and look back at this game and wonder how we lost it (hypothetically)?  Given the newness of everything I see it as possible.

Colorado is one of our weakest opponents. I see 4 wins if we lose tomorrow(5 only if we play the make up game.) I had us 6-6/7-5 before the Akron game. If we can’t beat our 4th weakest opponent at home then no I do not see them hitting 5 unless there is the make up game. This schedule is extremely unforgiving.

10 hours ago, Ziebol said:

Colorado is one of our weakest opponents. I see 4 wins if we lose tomorrow(5 only if we play the make up game.) I had us 6-6/7-5 before the Akron game. If we can’t beat our 4th weakest opponent at home then no I do not see them hitting 5 unless there is the make up game. This schedule is extremely unforgiving.

I think you are in for a pleaseant surprise brother! Expectations will sky high after today’s game. 

THE BIG RED MACHINE IS BACK!!!

2 hours ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

tenor.gif

What team looks great outside of osu? Michigan state, well Utah State almost beat them.  Michigan didn't look good against ND, app state almost beat Penn State, Wisconsin is struggling vs nm (altho new Mexico lost their starting qb), Purdue is struggling with Eastern Michigan, and duke is ahead by 2 scores against NW.

13 minutes ago, huskerfan333157 said:

What team looks great outside of osu? Michigan state, well Utah State almost beat them.  Michigan didn't look good against ND, app state almost beat Penn State, Wisconsin is struggling vs nm (altho new Mexico lost their starting qb), Purdue is struggling with Eastern Michigan, and duke is ahead by 2 scores against NW.

Not looking great and horrible are not the same thing