Mavric

*** Official Colorado Game Thread ***

32 minutes ago, Branno said:

I woke up at 2 am and couldn’t go back to sleep. My body is ready. 

No it’s not. Your body needs sleep!

• Sad 1

Colorado's QB scares the hell out of me...........he threw for 88% last week against CSU.......he is a dark horse Heisman kid.

• Plus1 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Hunter94 said:

Colorado's QB scares the hell out of me...........he threw for 88% last week against CSU.......he is a dark horse Heisman kid.

Except all but like 3 or 4 of his attempts were at or behind the line of scrimmage...

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Branno said:

I woke up at 2 am and couldn’t go back to sleep. My body is ready. 

like a machine

12 minutes ago, Hunter94 said:

CSU is awful. They’ll be lucky to win 3 games this year. I wouldn’t read into that performance too much.

• Plus1 1

My weather app says its a beautiful day in Huskerland.  Be loud to all those fortunate enough to be able to attend!

1 minute ago, GSG said:

CSU is awful. They’ll be lucky to win 3 games this year. I wouldn’t read into that performance too much.

This.CSU is terrible.A Mike Riley team could rack up yards on them

22 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The TV just told me Bill Snyder has signed a 5-year contract extension.

Seems optimistic.

They're gonna do that as long as he can still stand and breathe.

• Haha 1

That Zona game is going to go to OT because good people can’t have nice things.

Almost 12, and I start work 2 hours before kick off.  I'm giddy and nervous at the same time.  luckilly at a place where the TV will be tuned to the game, or at least my tablet on an ESPN app.  Also, DVR of the game to watch later. 

I hope Nebraska is insanely loud.  Would have honestly rather seen the OU rivalry first, but a victory for win #1 against Colorado would be huge today. 

Go BIg Red

3 minutes ago, cornhuskers4ever said:

Almost 12, and I start work 2 hours before kick off.  I'm giddy and nervous at the same time.  luckilly at a place where the TV will be tuned to the game, or at least my tablet on an ESPN app.  Also, DVR of the game to watch later. 

I hope Nebraska is insanely loud.  Would have honestly rather seen the OU rivalry first, but a victory for win #1 against Colorado would be huge today. 

Go BIg Red

Oklahoma this year for Frost's first game? No thanks. I want us to win.

57 minutes ago, Hunter94 said:

Every throw was less than 10 yards. If we can press the receivers and give the DL time to pressure him we should be fine.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Scratchtown said:

No way does the broadcast start on time. Arizona Houston is taking forever. Took an hour to play 1 qtr.

Arizona/Houston is listed as ABC/ESPN2. They will likely move it over to ESPN2 for all regions when the Nebraska game comes on, and delay the Alabama Arkansas State game coverage instead. Or they will just cut the coverage for Arizona/Houston, because there's no way as many people watch that game as watch the Nebraska or Alabama games.

3 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Arizona/Houston is listed as ABC/ESPN2. They will likely move it over to ESPN2 for all regions when the Nebraska game comes on, and delay the Alabama Arkansas State game coverage instead. Or they will just cut the coverage for Arizona/Houston, because there's no way as many people watch that game as watch the Nebraska or Alabama games.

I’ll believe it when I see it

5 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Not excited about a delay. I’ve gotten too used to Texas weather and it feel cold as hell out here to me. 

4 minutes ago, Scratchtown said:

I’ll believe it when I see it

The other thing going for us is Houston is up 24-0. They're not going to stay on a blow out.

1 minute ago, Branno said:

Not excited about a delay. I’ve gotten too used to Texas weather and it feel cold as hell out here to me. 

I don't think they delay the game - they just delay the coverage.

1 minute ago, Moiraine said:

The other thing going for us is Houston is up 24-0. They're not going to stay on a blow out.

I don't think they delay the game - they just delay the coverage.

I swear I’ve been at games where they delayed kickoff for coverage. Regardless, it’ll start when it starts. 

Just now, Branno said:

I swear I’ve been at games where they delayed kickoff for coverage. Regardless, it’ll start when it starts. 

I really think a lot of it depends on who is playing. If the game before us was FSU vs Miami, they might delay our game.

2 minutes ago, funhusker said:

How is Nebraska not top 10 for Defense?????    

zero points

zero yards

:)

Seeing the stats I can see why the Buffs fans are so confident

Looks like Houston's gonna go up 31-0 before half. I'm not too worried about them delaying our game so we can watch the end of it.

1 minute ago, cornhuskers4ever said:

KSU is getting beaten by Miss St 17-3 its already a good day.  :)

I dislike the SEC more than I dislike KSU.

• Plus1 1

Just now, cornhuskers4ever said:

Better not effect seeing the kickoff of the Nebraska game. 

I dont see how it doesn't. At this rate no way is that game over by kickoff.

58 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

They also have ESPN News that they switch games over to when there's overlay.

2 minutes ago, cornhuskers4ever said:

Better not effect seeing the kickoff of the Nebraska game. 

I’m more worried about it affecting our kickoff, personally.

But if Houston keeps blowing Arizona up, they’ll likely move the end of the game to an ESPN channel (e.g. ESPNews) and we’ll kick off normal.

16 minutes ago, cornhuskers4ever said:

Looks like 2 mild cats being blown out of the water today. 

Bowl Projections:

Kitty Litter bowl, sponsored by Tidy Cat:

Northwestern at Kansas State