*** Official Colorado Game Thread ***

Mavric

Almost 12, and I start work 2 hours before kick off.  I'm giddy and nervous at the same time.  luckilly at a place where the TV will be tuned to the game, or at least my tablet on an ESPN app.  Also, DVR of the game to watch later. 

I hope Nebraska is insanely loud.  Would have honestly rather seen the OU rivalry first, but a victory for win #1 against Colorado would be huge today. 

Go BIg Red

3 minutes ago, cornhuskers4ever said:

Almost 12, and I start work 2 hours before kick off.  I'm giddy and nervous at the same time.  luckilly at a place where the TV will be tuned to the game, or at least my tablet on an ESPN app.  Also, DVR of the game to watch later. 

I hope Nebraska is insanely loud.  Would have honestly rather seen the OU rivalry first, but a victory for win #1 against Colorado would be huge today. 

Go BIg Red

Oklahoma this year for Frost's first game? No thanks. I want us to win.

2 minutes ago, Scratchtown said:

No way does the broadcast start on time. Arizona Houston is taking forever. Took an hour to play 1 qtr.

Arizona/Houston is listed as ABC/ESPN2. They will likely move it over to ESPN2 for all regions when the Nebraska game comes on, and delay the Alabama Arkansas State game coverage instead. Or they will just cut the coverage for Arizona/Houston, because there's no way as many people watch that game as watch the Nebraska or Alabama games.

3 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Arizona/Houston is listed as ABC/ESPN2. They will likely move it over to ESPN2 for all regions when the Nebraska game comes on, and delay the Alabama Arkansas State game coverage instead. Or they will just cut the coverage for Arizona/Houston, because there's no way as many people watch that game as watch the Nebraska or Alabama games.

I’ll believe it when I see it

5 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Not excited about a delay. I’ve gotten too used to Texas weather and it feel cold as hell out here to me. 

4 minutes ago, Scratchtown said:

I’ll believe it when I see it

The other thing going for us is Houston is up 24-0. They're not going to stay on a blow out.

1 minute ago, Branno said:

Not excited about a delay. I’ve gotten too used to Texas weather and it feel cold as hell out here to me. 

I don't think they delay the game - they just delay the coverage.

1 minute ago, Moiraine said:

The other thing going for us is Houston is up 24-0. They're not going to stay on a blow out.

I don't think they delay the game - they just delay the coverage.

I swear I’ve been at games where they delayed kickoff for coverage. Regardless, it’ll start when it starts.