Adrian Martinez Injury

I said Minnesota's post was the only one I saw advocating for someone to get hurt. Which was true - I didn't see JJ's post.

I found it odd that I was being called out for talking about extra motivation - which is something the players themselves talk about - when the same guy calling me out is talking about taking out someone's knee.  That doesn't make sense to me.

It's the last time I get dragged into a conversation like that with this guy. I've dealt with it before. It's my fault for even responding.

2 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Well I sure didn’t propose that we go after their qb in a dirty way but LumberJackSker did allude to that in the above post that I responded to. IIRC that has been the only mention that could be construed that way so I’m not sure why you’re going on with @knapplc about it.

Honestly cu or the pac 12 needs to step in and punish the cu player that twisted his knee. If nothing is done and Nebraska players take matters into their own hands next year it could get ugly. I would hate to see a game get out of hand or have a bench clearing situation. 

• Plus1 1

53 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

Honestly cu or the pac 12 needs to step in and punish the cu player that twisted his knee. If nothing is done and Nebraska players take matters into their own hands next year it could get ugly. I would hate to see a game get out of hand or have a bench clearing situation. 

I agree. This is why the Pac 12 should do something rather than what they’ve done so far. I’m not sure how Frost or our team will deal with it if nothing official is done but they shouldn’t even have to make that decision if the conference would simply do the right thing. And I have no idea what the B1G could actually do about it other lodging the complaint. As much as I would hate to see us have to stoop to CU’s level, I have no problem whatsoever if we have some guys go after #44 in a dirty fashion. He’s shown he’s willing to dish it out so there shouldn’t be any crying if/when it happens to him. As much extracurricular crap as was going on in that game, it makes me suspicious as to what their coaches were instructing them to do. I think they have answered that question by saying there was nothing wrong with it. Too bad the game isn’t in Lincoln next year, we could shift from Sirius into War Machine for the tunnel walk.