Colorado Game in under 40 minutes

SECHusker

19 minutes ago, BoKnowsD said:

I can't re-watch yet

I just did, and thought that we would pull out the win, in the video. :clap

There is ‘much more’ to look forward too (positives) than (negatives). The coaches and players get it, its just putting it all together on game day!

• Plus1 1
50 minutes ago, TAKODA said:

I just did, and thought that we would pull out the win, in the video. :clap

There is ‘much more’ to look forward too (positives) than (negatives). The coaches and players get it, its just putting it all together on game day!

I rewatched it and thought we had a chance too.

I thought Martinez was sacked/pressured more than he was in the second watching so that’s good.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Geez I think Reed could have caught it on that 3rd & 24 if he just would have played the ball.

Yeah, that is the worst part about that play.  He HAD to be watching the ball.  Not he "should" have been watching the ball.  He literally HAD to be watching the ball because he can't hit the receiver until the ball gets there anyway.  So he HAD to know where the ball is.  And it looks like it should have been pretty obvious that it was over-thrown and could have been intercepted.

I keep thinking, if Lamar played like Bootle, who is starting to remind me of Dennard,  we could have a top 25 defense. I'm not even asking for him to live up to his potential, which in my opinion is top 10 overall draft worthy, just play like the guy opposite of him that gives up close to half-a-foot and 20+ pounds. Ill give him a quarter then after that, Cam Taylor you're up.

I know I'm consistently hard on the kid but his talent level is sky high and it's frustrating that he hasn't shown the mentality to reach it. He plays like he's 5'9" 160. 

Lamar if you read this. Stop leaving your feet when you tackle, run through the man; you are likely one of the biggest corners in league... Play like it! 

:rant