Osborne at Big Red Breakfast

Mavric

2 minutes ago, Undone said:

I get it. You don't have a sense of humor. 

That's forgivable. 

My first comment about the photo was said tongue and cheek clearly I get the point of your picture.  Do I really need to explain why it was funny?  You said forget about and I looked over and his face was your avatar. Like that’s pretty funny.....

12 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

Ya you watched that for the last 3 years.  How did that go?

I'm back to the topic now.

I have a serious question for you that I'd like you to actually answer honestly. Would you rather have Bo or Frosty coaching this team right now in 2018?

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

Look at these two gents. So young. So full of life and hope.

rZqy1Ti.jpg

...and now you've taken me back off topic!

That might need to be my new avatar. So good!

44 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

No, no he wasn’t.  He was a hard coach and coached with fire.  People couldn’t take it around here.  Bo was fine, never offended me or any of the people I know that are Husker fans.  

If Bo Pelini had won at a higher level, the vast majority of people wouldn't have cared about his attitude. Alas, he didn't, so it was an issue. Notice how Alabama fans gloss over Nick Saban's completely childish meltdowns and poor behavior towards the media?

As for the bolded - no offense intended, but you must've been operating in a bubble. Bo pissed off plenty of fans and boosters with his behavior. It was all over this message board. It came up often with random Husker fans I met. 'Offended' may not be the right word, however, there were a lot of people who grew tired of his behavior.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, KingBlank said:

No, no he wasn’t.  He was a hard coach and coached with fire.  People couldn’t take it around here.  Bo was fine, never offended me or any of the people I know that are Husker fans.  

Yes...yes he actually was.

Frost is a "hard coach and coaches with fire".....without the raging douchiness.  It actually is possible.

And, you're back handed comment towards fans who recognize this is duly noted.