Hypothetical: If we win our next two games...

ScottyIce

12 hours ago, ScottyIce said:

Where do you think we are at? 1-0 in B1G Play against a formidable foe. 2-1 overall.

Does it make you think we might just win the West?

I don't think we will win the West, because I don't see us beating both Wisconsin and Ohio State. I think we are a 7 or 8 win team though. This team is still way better than anything we have seen the last few years.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, ScottyIce said:

After a 37-13 thrashing of Wisconsin, Nebraska jumps to 1-4 and #25 in the polls.

The following two weeks, Nebraska is thumped by NW & Minnesota and falls to 1-6. Both games were 10 point losses.

How do you feel Cdog?

1-4 and ranked in the polls????  What do you think we are?  A team from the SEC West?

#HypotheticalIndeed. :lol:

But given your OP, I think beating Michigan would do more than erase the sour taste of losing to sCUm.  Personally I have no idea why so many Husker fans are "scared" of Meatchicken.  They lost to Notre Lame and beat Directional Michigan...whoopty do.  I honestly think we're going to beat those guys.  If I am wrong, meh, then we weren't predicted or expected to win any way, so what did we lose in that transaction?  Optimism costs nothing.  Remember, Meatchickin is supposed beat us according to all the "experts."  

On 9/13/2018 at 11:07 AM, ScottyIce said:

Hypothetical: If we win our next two games...

Where do you think we are at? 1-0 in B1G Play against a formidable foe. 2-1 overall.

Does it make you think we might just win the West?

Sure I would have some positive juice flowing after winning the next two.  It's still a hefty schedule.  But I will enjoy it no matter what.

Although I would probably freak out some if the Huskers somehow lose to Troy for whatever reason (hypothetically) and go to Big House 0-2 (shudders)