Just want you all to know that I am going to be having surgery Wednesday and it is going to take a few hours.  I won’t be posting recipes for awhile because I have a lot I want to get taken care of before then and I am going to be real sore after the surgery.  However, I will check in here every so often to read stuff before then and if I am up to it, will check in while recuperating I have X-rays and blood work tommorrow morning.  The doctor told me to fast after a certain time tonight and I told him that I hadn’t ate all day and that I wasn’t hungry.  He shook his head and told me that he didn’t want to have me passing out.  I am pretty little to begin with and he told me that I lost another 10 lbs. and he shook his head.  I have been nervous about surgery and have had some personal stuff on my mind so eating is not on my priority list.  I told him that I drink lemon water alot and he laughed and said that he had missed me.  We always tell stories when I go and it is fun.  He reminds me of my grandpa who was a pharmacist.

Anyway this song is for the Huskerboard to thank you all for the fun you have given to me and other members.  When I am in the hospital you all be kiind to another ok?  I love you all hugs.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Roxy15 said:

Just want you all to know that I am going to be having surgery Wednesday and it is going to take a few hours.  I won’t be posting recipes for awhile because I have a lot I want to get taken care of before then and I am going to be real sore after the surgery.  However, I will check in here every so often to read stuff before then and if I am up to it, will check in while recuperating I have X-rays and blood work tommorrow morning.  The doctor told me to fast after a certain time tonight and I told him that I hadn’t ate all day and that I wasn’t hungry.  He shook his head and told me that he didn’t want to have me passing out.  I am pretty little to begin with and he told me that I lost another 10 lbs. and he shook his head.  I have been nervous about surgery and have had some personal stuff on my mind so eating is not on my priority list.  I told him that I drink lemon water alot and he laughed and said that he had missed me.  We always tell stories when I go and it is fun.  He reminds me of my grandpa who was a pharmacist.

Anyway this song is for the Huskerboard to thank you all for the fun you have given to me and other members.  When I am in the hospital you all be kiind to another ok?  I love you all hugs.

Good luck! I am sure the surgery will go great. Make sure you eat after your surgery so you can be strong and healthy. 

I picked the Dirty Dancing video because like the song says, I’ve have had the time of my life” and Huskerboard has been a lot of fun for me.  I got the exray done this morning and they took a blood sample. The surgeon I have is one of the best out there and I trust him completely and I like him.  After being in a coma and having other operations, this should be easier.  I wouldn’t let him do the surgery if I didn’t trust him.  You wouldn’t even believe some of the doctors that I told off because they wouldn’t listen to me and I ended up being the one who was right all along!  I am no doctor, but I am far away from being stupid!   So please remember this:  No one knows your body like you do, so if you can’t get your doctor to listen to you, find a doctor who will!  Sending hugs to all.