0-2

The Dude

1 minute ago, Undone said:

He threw for a 70% completion percentage. 

The fact that our special teams let them run a touchdown back and our kicker missed a field goal was not his fault. Our offensive line got horrible push on multiple 3rd & shorts. That was just painful to watch. 

We should have won the game 23-17.

Could you both be right? I think so. Bunch made a lot of bad reads throughout the day and that includes the running game.

A number of his throws were swing passes, basically running plays.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

He throw 70% because our receivers bailed him out.   There were a little of high, low & under thrown balls.

That's bordering on being a pretty stupid point you seem to be trying to make. As we have at least the second best wide receiver group in the conference, I'd expect them to catch most everything that comes into their area.

He threw for 70% as a walk-on. He actually had at least one pass (and maybe two, but at least one) that got dropped that should have been caught, also.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Undone said:

That's bordering on being a pretty stupid point you seem to be trying to make. As we have at least the second best wide receiver group in the conference, I'd expect them to catch most everything that comes into their area.

He threw for 70% as a walk-on. He actually had at least one pass (and maybe two, but at least one) that got dropped that should have been caught, also.

Frost said it all in the post game.   We have to play with cards we are dealt,  we did not expect all the QBs to leave.   Please don't forget that he put the ball on the turf 5 times

3 hours ago, Head Coach Scott Frost said:

Some positives:

1. That happened with our backup quarterback. Martinez looked like a stud game one and he'll be back.

2. It looked like a breakdown from everywhere. That won't happen most games.

3. We are undefeated in conference play.

4. LSU lost at home to Troy last year and went on to beat ranked opponents and look really good year two.

Just trying to be positive

Just stop, it was garbage all around, coaching, playing, your sunshine isn't seen by people that understand football.  LSU win means nothing, Troy is garbage.  The kicker needs to be replaced, it was atrocious football.   Don't try to cherry coat anything.   Frost's 4th quarter coaching has been awful.  That's the bottom line. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, KingBlank said:

Just stop, it was garbage all around, coaching, playing, your sunshine isn't seen by people that understand football.  LSU win means nothing, Troy is garbage.  The kicker needs to be replaced, it was atrocious football.   Don't try to cherry coat anything.   Frost's 4th quarter coaching has been awful.  That's the bottom line. 

Yep, let’s bring back Bo!!!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Oh I care. My point is how do you get amped up when your most important position is played by a back-up who can’t efficiently run the offense?

Well when you run the wrong running backs in key situations, how was Bell on inside runs on 3rd down, how was Washington up the middle, how was Oz to the outside.   Did you guys even watch the game?