0-2

The Dude

1 hour ago, MountainMan said:

Maybe don’t chase away three scholarship qb’s in the off season then 

Lol..

Chase away 3 QB’s....

Lee was not playing in this system.

POB was the least mobile, of course he decided to leave.

Gebbia was the curious one, and it was his call, no one else’s. You are a troll and should be banned before Redux lays the smack down on your candy ...

• Plus1 3

3 hours ago, Undone said:

He threw for a 70% completion percentage. 

That might be the best example ever of a misleading statistic. 

70% was because the type of what the majority of throws he was asked to make (quick, short, and simple) were, not because of an incredibly accurate night of throwing. 

Mind you I’m not dumping on Bunch because I’m not. I really don’t have much issue with how he played (he’s just a lot slower than I thought), just saying that citing that number as an indication of how he played is almost as bad as the people who are blaming him for the loss. 

• Plus1 2
17 minutes ago, man eating mastodon said:

And needed a miracle play to beat a fcs team at home,weirder yet..Bo must have been busy mulling over all those job offers 

Wait....so he won though right? Because he didn't lose correct, at home?  Your point has no legs, none, it was garbage today, an absolute embarrassment

I thought breaking records in futility ended with Riley so that was wrong.  I wasn't too optimistic going into this season mostly because of the players S&C under Riley, losing was becoming habit for the program, etc. The Colorado loss was disappointing but the way we played made me think the season could be OK.  I didn't see anything good from today's performance.  Very discouraging for fans and hopefully the players can pull together and fix what is broken.